The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1401
Tbf I think it's really smart by Creative to make comparisons between the Bellas and the Kardashians in this modern world. Especially given the rise of Total Divas.

I love Paige. She seems such a cool chick.
Reply 1402
Original post by rickjames
Thought so. I remember that moment as the time Flo Ryda failed hard in his performance too if I recall.

Also, why the was the Tag championship shafted to the pre-show, and the Diva match booked in the middle of Wrestlemania to follow Sting vs HHH :confused:

#GiveDivasAChance
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

:sexface:
The Sting Vs HBK match has to be one of favourite WM matches ever!
Reply 1405
Original post by Bishoy
The Sting Vs HBK match has to be one of favourite WM matches ever!

Triple H, you mean?
FFS Where'd AJ Go!? Got distracted by that vaseline gif further up.
these divas have absolutely nothin on the likes of stratus keibler and wilson tho :coma:
Original post by Mackay
Triple H, you mean?

HHH* lool damn u autocorrect
Reply 1409
LOL @ the dude with the 'Nikki, I'll give you babies!' sign in the crowd.
Original post by rickjames
Thought so. I remember that moment as the time Flo Ryda failed hard in his performance too if I recall.

Also, why the was the Tag championship shafted to the pre-show, and the Diva match booked in the middle of Wrestlemania to follow Sting vs HHH :confused:

Skylar 'performed' with P Diddy, not MGK, and she got in just 10 seconds. The girl with MGK was called Esther Dean or something.

The Divas match traditionally goes between the two main events, because WWE think Divas matches are good downers that are easy to follow.
(edited 8 years ago)
Divas match is actually alright
Decent divas match
Reply 1413
Good match. Still short as ****, though.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Skylar 'performed' with P Diddy, not MGK, and she got in just 10 seconds. The girl with MGK was called Esther Dean or something.

The Divas match traditionally goes between the two main events, because WWE think Divas matches are good downers that are easy to follow.

Ah, fair enough.
Reply 1415
Cena-Rusev next? Gotta be, right?
Couldn't care less about Rusev Cena match
Haha, Michael Cole's supercomputer crunched the numbers and came out with their height and weight
Doest seem like this one will end at 4am

I bet Reigns V Lesnar lasts ages
Reply 1419
WTF @ that tale of the tape. They just forgetting about Lesnar's Rumble win before he left for UFC? Ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest