The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
We got a bunch of Rock vs HHH matches around that period.

But it didn't happen at Wrestlemania. Instead we got that fatat four way instead.
This has to be favourite entrance of all time, can't wait to see what Undertaker's entrance in daytime will be like.
Why are there loads of Scott Halls following Bray Wyatt?
Original post by The_K1NG
But it didn't happen at Wrestlemania.

So? We got Backlash, Judgement Day, ladder matches, iron man matches, Austin, Taker, and you're complaining we didn't get it on a specific date in the 2000 calendar in a little arena in Anaheim?
So? We got Backlash, Judgement Day, ladder matches, iron man matches, Austin, Taker, and you're complaining we didn't get it on a specific date in the 2000 calendar in a little arena in Anaheim?

But wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all so the match should have happened at wrestlemania.
Nice hair Taker
Understated WM entrance as far as Taker goes. He looks good though.
Taker looks like ABA with that hair
VERY surreal watching him in such good shape walking back to the ring. Returning to interest in WWE this is what i came for in mid 2014!
But wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all

That's a tagline. Is there any actual reason?

So you don't think wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year for the wwe?
That reaction from Bray to Taker sitting up was brilliant.
Wow. Was expecting Wyatt to win
Nice to see Taker win at wrestlemania again. He looked better than he did last year.
I was expecting Taker to sit up, knew it was gonna happen.

Its not just a tagline, it literally is the grandest stage of them all
Oh, I thought Bray was gonna put him away afterwards.
So you don't think wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year for the wwe?

You don't think Backlash and Judgement Day were the biggest matches of the year?

Original post by rickjames
Its not just a tagline, it literally is the grandest stage of them all

That's a tagline. It depends on the context, and ultimately on the card. WrestleMania XI, grandest stage of them all? Really? WrestleMania 9?

Would WrestleMania 2000 been any better with just Rock vs Triple H? Probably would've been worse, and lessened the effect of Backlash and Judgement Day.
(edited 8 years ago)
You don't think Backlash and Judgement Day were the biggest matches of the year?

They were but that's the point. Imagine if those matches were at Wrestlemania instead. It would have been so much better imo.
I take it Undertaker isn't ever going to do the over the top rope suicide dive again?

Quick Reply

Latest