Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Undertaker is on the WM 32 promo and has his own feature in the video. I think next year WILL be his definite reitrement match.

ReputationRep:
    I personally still think Taker has two more Mania matches in him. Sting and Cena. If next year turns out to be his last, I think it'll be Cena.

ReputationRep:
    Cena may be done as far as pushes are concerned, he's going to carry the belt when there's no one else, but he's Hogan now, with no WCW to go to. Reigns is the Ultimate Warrior, and he might be reeled back the same way Warrior was when they realise he doesn't draw (if he doesn't). Then it's a case of whether the next guy to get a shot is a Luger, Hart, Michaels, Austin, Rock or Triple H.

ReputationRep:
    Sheamus's hair tho...

They'e chanting "you look stupid" I think.

ReputationRep:
    "You look stupid!"

ReputationRep:
    ****ing waste of time this hall of fame ****

ReputationRep:
    God I hate Brock so much.

ReputationRep:
    Loved that. Lold hard at cameraman

ReputationRep:
    Brock comes back, eventually gets match against Rollins, Rollins wins by interference by bodyguard, Brock feuds with bodyguard.

WWE booked for the next 9 months.

ReputationRep:
    Arrive

Leave

ReputationRep:
    WWE spoilers: It doesn't matter if he's U.S. champ or wrestling John Laurinaitis, Cena will still main event.

Unless Brock or Rollins reappears, there's no point in the world title bit not ending the show, we'll see.

ReputationRep:
    Man Brock is such a badass. I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    Man Brock is such a badass. I love it.
    Don't see why, taking it out on cameramen and announcers sounds like the opposite of badass.

oh f*ck AJ's on brb

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting until the announcement of Orton's partner (Orton appearing at all was a massive downer), if it's Reigns and some dude, that's me done for another 10 months until further notice.

(Original post by CrimsonRainDrops)
    Don't see why, taking it out on cameramen and announcers sounds like the opposite of badass.
    Destroying all in his path is pretty badass, though.

ReputationRep:
    he'll go out there with just ryback and reigns will pop up at the start or midway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    he'll go out there with just ryback and reigns will pop up at the start or midway.
    Yeah this really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone gonna have to tell me what they're chanting, I can't quite hear them apart from ole ole ole.

Especially what they're chanting after big show stood on Randy.

That's the best mexican wave ever!

ReputationRep:
    After the announce team got injured...

"We need someone on commentary. Send out The Coach." - Vince
    "That's not..." - Kevin Dunn
    "Do as I say, damnit!" - Vince

ReputationRep:
    #GiveEmmaAChance trending after Emma's the latest diva to call out WWE

https://twitter.com/EmmaWWE/status/582733043103707136

https://twitter.com/hashtag/giveemma...ltime&src=hash

I don't know how many tweets per minute is the minimum to be considered 'trending', but not bad.

ReputationRep:
    So this guy is rich and getting epic cameos from WWE legends past and present now. Spot the Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers:

I bet it has a better ending than whatever Raw stunk up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.