Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dean Ambrose)
    Oooo I get it now, no it's alright i don't have any issues at all. I'm not saying it's anyone elses fault and not plastering it. Just that I'm oblivious to female hints like alot of guys and that you can't talk normally and most of that epiphany stuff was garbage.

Phew thank god, I thought I was in the wrong for a moment. Looks like you have a long way to go.
    O_o The hell is up with you?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sheamus as heel. Inspired decision.

ReputationRep:
    Omg Aj retires. Ffs nnnnoooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope you all had a good WM Chat in here. Caught few of the opening matches and the main event but gutted missed the Sting and Rock-Triple H segment.

Lesnar is a legit beast. Reigns did ok I felt but his offence never seemed as stiff as Lesnar. Watched bit of Smackdown it probably might have been the crowd dubbing but Randy was coming across well in that promo with Show etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also that Triple H WM Entrance was utter cringe. Gutted missed Rock having a jab about it in the segment later and I, for one, as an older wrestling fan, would love a Rock-Triple H match.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Omg Aj retires. Ffs nnnnoooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suppose It doesn't help that she was gone for so long anyway, that I don't really care as much as I thought I would have.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    No motivation to watch Raw/SD now that Sting isnt a part of the product, Undertaker has gone back into his shell, and the fact that WM has passed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    x
    Hey man, how did the wedding go?

ReputationRep:
    Neville is from Newcastle? YES

Paige Barrett Neville faction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    No motivation to watch Raw/SD now that Sting isnt a part of the product, Undertaker has gone back into his shell, and the fact that WM has passed.
    I'm gonna keep watching it to see my boy Seth being the current, reigning, defending, undisputed WWE heavyweight champion of the world!

Not much interested in the rest of the shows though.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Neville is from Newcastle? YES

Paige Barrett Neville faction
    Yep!!! So I am, so hes already in my top 10 best superstars of all time.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Someone tell me if im going crazy, but I'm thinking about starting to learn to wrestle?

Thing is im not the strongest guy, but it would be interesting to learn the basics of how stuff works etc

ReputationRep:
    Someone tell me if im going crazy, but I'm thinking about starting to learn to wrestle?

Thing is im not the strongest guy, but it would be interesting to learn the basics of how stuff works etc

Meh, schoolkids do it all the time. Once this person in year 8 was insulting me in drama class. He was laying down I was standing up and he was making fun of my weight, I did the people's elbow randomly (without the run up and down part, obviously) and really hurt him.

ReputationRep:

Watch a video on YouTube of a pro teaching some stuff. Unless you're fit and want to have your body in pain every day of training alone, then there's no reason to do it.

Even 'fat' guys are deceptively fit, Bubba Ray was famed for destroying everyone on a Step Master, he even started mentioning his calves in promos in TNA.

ReputationRep:
    WWE returns to the Frank Erwin Center tomorrow night for the Raw after Raw after Mania.

Previous episodes of Raw there have featured Steve Austin dumping fake blood on Kane, Stephanie and Shane McMahon tag-teaming for the only time ever, John Cena asking The Rock to be his tag partner, Edge making his WWF debut, Good Santa beating Bad Santa, Triple H trapping a Bella with a table, and Stone Cold spraying mustard on Stephanie's boobs.

What will happen tomorrow at 8/7c?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    WWE returns to the Frank Erwin Center tomorrow night for the Raw after Raw after Mania.

Previous episodes of Raw there have featured Steve Austin dumping fake blood on Kane, Stephanie and Shane McMahon tag-teaming for the only time ever, John Cena asking The Rock to be his tag partner, Edge making his WWF debut, Good Santa beating Bad Santa, Triple H trapping a Bella with a table, and Stone Cold spraying mustard on Stephanie's boobs.

What will happen tomorrow at 8/7c?!

Nothing, most likely.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Goodbye, AJ. Does this mean we start chanting her name now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Hey man, how did the wedding go?
    Good! That was the easy part ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Regarding the issues between Steve Austin and Vince McMahon, they are said to be related directly to Austin's live podcast on the WWE Network with Triple H that aired back in early February.

Vince was apparently not happy with some of Austin's questions for Triple H and while we don't have specifics yet, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that it could be Austin asking Triple H about Chyna going into the WWE Hall of Fame one day. That question really led to Chyna talking about Triple H on YouTube and then making the assault allegation in the interview with Vince Russo. This then forced Triple H to issue a statement and got the company some more bad press.

ReputationRep:
    Just found out Stacey Kiebler used to have a brief crush on Kane. Man how do guys that look like Kane and Rusev do it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.