Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Best ever theme tune was Shelton Benjamin's, or Taker's American Badass.

ReputationRep:
    Hearing Undertaker's Deadman theme in 2004 was spine chilling, used to enjoy listening to it. But not on my phone.

On my old Nokia 6500 classic, I used to have a snippet of Rock saying "Your whisker biscuit balded headed *****!" to Goldberg, prior to their match at Backlash 2003, as my text message ringtone.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    BNB got Preston North End to lead him out in Manchester the other night!

ReputationRep:
    The Kane situation really is starting to depress me, I mean you guys have probably been longer wrestling fans then I have, what do you think is going to happen with him? I was about 1 when he debuted.

I'm hoping at extreme rules he comes out during the cage match between seth and randy in his old mask and attire and tears the door off like his debut and butchers them. I mean he's getting really hench lately, like bear mode body type where he's kinda fat but the muscles are so huge they come through the fat 0.0

Reading comments on the Kane vs seth last night and somebody said "May 19, wait for it" could anyone tell me what this means?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonRainDrops)
    The Kane situation really is starting to depress me, I mean you guys have probably been longer wrestling fans then I have, what do you think is going to happen with him? I was about 1 when he debuted.

I'm hoping at extreme rules he comes out during the cage match between seth and randy in his old mask and attire and tears the door off like his debut and butchers them. I mean he's getting really hench lately, like bear mode body type where he's kinda fat but the muscles are so huge they come through the fat 0.0

Reading comments on the Kane vs seth last night and somebody said "May 19, wait for it" could anyone tell me what this means?
    WWE tried to make Kane into the big red machine again a few years ago but eventually that failed (whats the point in masking someone when you know exactly what he looks like?)

Eventually Kane turned into a comedy character doing Anger Management sketches with Daniel Bryan (they were a tag team called team Hell No)

He should never have been unmasked but then again he wouldve become boring if we didnt see what he was like.

PG Kane is boring because he isnt allowed to do anything scary. I mean in 2003 Kane looked similar as today (except his tights and boots) and was throwing Shane O'Mac into a big container of stuff on fire... That aint PG!

As for the date, IDK man sorry
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Huge pop for BNB last night. The crowd was so ****ing loud, too. Give us WM33 goddamit!

Great match between Neville and Ziggler. Hopefully they have plenty of more over the years.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I see Neville enter the ring I'm like damn he's tiny compared to other wrestlers : O

Quite liking the Sin Cara and Kalisto pairing!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The Kane situation really is starting to depress me, I mean you guys have probably been longer wrestling fans then I have, what do you think is going to happen with him?
    WWE Creative needs to retire Kane/Show ASAP. It won't happen, but they need to get as far away from the main event picture as possible really. They've both enjoyed more turns than anybody in history.

ReputationRep:
    It was a gimmick that Kane did a few years back to promote his first movie "See No Evil" which had its theatrical release on May 19, 2006. The character he played in the movie carried a hook around and tried to remove peoples eyes, and for a couple months before it came out Kane started threatening to do the same to wrestlers on WWE tv warning them to beware May 19th. Going crazy every time he heard that date mentioned. It was extremely silly.

This year there's not a lot happening on May 19th at all. The PPV is on 5/17.

ReputationRep:
    See no evil is such a **** movie. One of those you love to hate so you watch anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    See no evil is such a **** movie. One of those you love to hate so you watch anyway haha
    Pretty much. It's about the only one of their own productions they actually made money on though, I think once people realised how bad a WWE film could be it turned them off!

Incidentally, it was originally going to be called Eye Scream Man. Now that's a funny title.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there a sequel to See No Evil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Wasn't there a sequel to See No Evil?
    Yep that's the one I watched

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    All of WWE's films are nothing short of absolutely dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot which one but one of them was supposed to be mediocre at best.

Think it was the one where cena teaches his brother to wrestle. Wasn't the worst of watches
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any comment on how was the match of shield at wrestlemania

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malik Khurram)
    any comment on how was the match of shield at wrestlemania
    Shield broke up last year mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just learned Seth Rollins did a few 'softcore' gay wrestling videos. Though it seems like he treats it like another wrestling match rather than doing any of the insinuated gay stuff, not that I really researched the content much. Female wrestlers do it all the time for men.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This week's SmackDown results from the O2:

Spoiler:
    Show

- John Cena opens the show, discussing the Russian Chain match at Extreme Rules for the US Championship against Rusev. Cesaro/Kidd interrupted his open challenge, before Bryan made the save. This set up the main event.
    - Bray Wyatt defeated R-Truth in a squash.
    - The Miz cut a promo but was interrupted by BNB, who defeated him.
    - Neville beat Sheamus via DQ. Dolph Ziggler made the save, leading to the announcement from Sheamus that they would compete in a "Kiss Me Arse" match at Extreme Rules.
    - The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E) defeated Los Matadores.
    - Fandango and Rosa Mendes officially broke up in a backstage segment.
    - Cameron defeated Alicia Fox and Natalya in a Triple Threat match.
    - Fandango defeated Adam Rose.
    - John Cena and Daniel Bryan defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a non-title match when Bryan made Kidd tap out to the Yes Lock.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is a Kiss me Arse match

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.