Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    What the **** is a Kiss me Arse match
    Shocking gimmick. I thought Russian chain was bad, but this is something else.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Extreme Rules card:
    John Cena (c) vs. Rusev (with Lana) in a Russian Chain match for the US Championship
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. If Orton uses the RKO, he will be disqualified!
    Nikki Bella (c) (with Brie Bella) vs. Paige for the WWE Divas Championship
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus in a Kiss Me Arse match
    Roman Reigns vs. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Extreme Rules card:
    John Cena (c) vs. Rusev (with Lana) in a Russian Chain match for the US Championship
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. If Orton uses the RKO, he will be disqualified!
    Nikki Bella (c) (with Brie Bella) vs. Paige for the WWE Divas Championship
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus in a Kiss Me Arse match
    Roman Reigns vs. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match
    How is Reigns meant to get over when he keeps feuding with big show :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Orton will either DQ him self or use the punt kick. Most likely that the punt isn't happening. Wouldn't even be surprised if Rollins ended up RKO ing Orton if he was allowed
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Orton will either DQ him self or use the punt kick. Most likely that the punt isn't happening. Wouldn't even be surprised if Rollins ended up RKO ing Orton if he was allowed
    Can see Rollins winning via a RKO tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Shocking gimmick. I thought Russian chain was bad, but this is something else.
    What the hell do the wrestlers have to do in those matches anyway?

I mean it's obvious that someone has to kiss someones arse but how is it like an "I quit" match but instead of saying saying I quit they kiss the others ass?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonRainDrops)
    What the hell do the wrestlers have to do in those matches anyway?

I mean it's obvious that someone has to kiss someones arse but how is it like an "I quit" match but instead of saying saying I quit they kiss the others ass?
    Guess the loser will just have to kiss the other's arse after a normal pinfall or submission defeat?

ReputationRep:
    Should've been a leprechaun on a pole match. A bag is on the end of a pole on one of the turnbuckles, inside is a leprechaun, Sheamus has to try and get to it and Ziggler must pin him before he gets to it. When Sheamus opens it up, it's Hornswoggle in his Little ******* gimmick, and launches himself at Ziggler like a rabid psycho then disappears under the ring.

Or if Zigglers is supposed to win, swerve and instead have Rikishi in there and he dances with everyone, then BETRAYAL KICK to Sheamus and Ziggler gets the win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Should've been a leprechaun on a pole match. A bag is on the end of a pole on one of the turnbuckles, inside is a leprechaun, Sheamus has to try and get to it and Ziggler must pin him before he gets to it. When Sheamus opens it up, it's Hornswoggle in his Little ******* gimmick, and launches himself at Ziggler like a rabid psycho then disappears under the ring.

Or if Zigglers is supposed to win, swerve and instead have Rikishi in there and he dances with everyone, then BETRAYAL KICK to Sheamus and Ziggler gets the win.
    Or it's kane in his big red machine gimmick comes out of the bag and chokeslams them both.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    100% convinced Wyatt will get the MITB briefcase this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Can see Rollins winning via a RKO tbh.
    I hate the stipulation, the idea of a DQ in a cage match is stupid. There's only one finish I can see to this ... Seth tries to dive off the top of the cage onto Orton and Orton instinctively catches him in mid air with the RKO without thinking and gets disqualified.

I hate DQ endings on a pay-per-view but if it's not closing the show it's not as bad. Cena can get his win over Rusev in the main event and send the people home happy.

ReputationRep:
    Not putting a main event title match last tells everyone that it's going to end in DQ or count out and suddenly the match feels like a bad investment of time. We don't need any more of Cena main eventing PPVs he's not in the title match for.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cena/Rusev won't main event.

ReputationRep:
    Cena/Rusev won't main event.
    If Cena/Laurinatis can, I'm not gonna be surprised by anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Cena vs Rusev will absolutely main event. The entire marketing push for the show is driven around Cena, his face embossed with a US flag is the poster, he's all over the side of the website and Cena vs Rusev is the first match featured on the matches section on the Extreme Rules site, he's in the network commercial and the story is getting significant tv time. It's the main event. Orton vs Seth is the #2 program and will probably main event the second hour.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Bad news we won't be seeing the Usos for six months btw.

ReputationRep:
    Bad news we won't be seeing the Usos for six months btw.
    Dont think I'll lose any sleep over it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Dont think I'll lose any sleep over it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty much the stalwarts of the tag division tbf to them. The Lucha Dragons vs. Kidd and Cesaro has the makings of a decent feud, though.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Wasnt Extreme rules meant to be a gimmick match each match on the card?

D-Bryan has been pulled out from wrestling ATM, precautionary action as his neck is playing up again

ReputationRep:
    Guess the loser will just have to kiss the other's arse after a normal pinfall or submission defeat?
    Yup. Don't tell me they're doing another kiss my ass match?

I believe the last one in the WWE was The Rock vs Mr Ass in 1999.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.