Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Sister Abigail is a great finisher imo.
    Looks phony to me, curb stomp actually looks lethal.

Rko and the oldschool kane/taker chokeslams are awesome though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    curb stomp actually looks lethal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed. Gutted it has gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Looks phony to me, curb stomp actually looks lethal.

Rko and the oldschool kane/taker chokeslams are awesome though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah RKO finisher blatantly the best. Was an awesome one to Rollens last night. I miss The People's Elbow/Rock Bottom/Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown results this week:

Spoiler:
    Show

- Rollins kicked off the show alongside Kane and J&J Security, and made fun of Kane.
    - Kane booked a match for himself against Rollins, and suggested the champ should lay down to return his favour from two weeks ago. Then, he revealed it was all a hoax, and Rollins would face Ambrose.
    - Ambrose and Rollins ended in a non-contest, when Harper attacked the Lunatic Fringe and Reigns came to make the save, thus setting up the night's tag team main event.
    - Neville/Ziggler beat Sheamus/BNB.
    - Naomi beat Natalya.
    - Rusev got DQ'd against Ryback when he applied the Accolade with a chain.
    - Kofi Kingston beat Cesaro after interference from The New Day.
    - Reigns/Ambrose beat Rollins/Harper, when Reigns pinned Rollins after a spear.

ReputationRep:
    Every single smackdown is a tag match FFS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Every single smackdown is a tag match FFS
    Rofl was thinking that. Always happens in a singles match as well when a face makes a save.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think would be the most painful WWE move in a street/ pub fight?

I mean not moves that require the other person setting up (obviously) like a piledriver or any move that beggins with them on your shoulders.

Mine either has to be Kanes uppercut or Kofi's Trouble in Paradise or stings finisher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonRainDrops)

I mean not moves that require the other person setting up (obviously) like a piledriver or any move that beggins with them on your shoulders.

Mine either has to be Kanes uppercut or Kofi's Trouble in Paradise or stings finisher.

Curb stomp if they were on the ground

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Sister Abigail would probably break someone's neck tbf.

ReputationRep:
    I would say a Tombstone but you'd have to make sure you'd got their head bit further down unlike Taker/Kane, who rightly, make sure the opponent's head is further up to avoid neck damage that Austin suffered from Hart's reverse piledriver. Flair got a headache after WM18 taking Taker's Tombstone.

ReputationRep:

I've actually used a few. Pedigree and DDT would be best for instant damage but things that are derived from actual fighting practices work best. Rear naked choke, double leg takedown etc.

Avoid anything suplexy because you'll knock yourself out in the process ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Wouldn't that just be a stomp?

(Original post by IanDangerously)
    I've actually used a few. Pedigree and DDT would be best for instant damage but things that are derived from actual fighting practices work best. Rear naked choke, double leg takedown etc.

Avoid anything suplexy because you'll knock yourself out in the process ahaha
    DDT is doable, once they're in a front headlock just hold tightly and land on your ass, don't know how you'll be able to get a fighting opponents head in between your legs for a pedigree.

ReputationRep:
    Also, don't think a stunner is wise. Once your on your ass, your doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't that just be a stomp?

DDT is doable, once they're in a front headlock just hold tightly and land on your ass, don't know how you'll be able to get a fighting opponents head in between your legs for a pedigree.
    You can't set it up it properly the way Triple H does but if they bend over from a kick in the nads or something you can drive your knees into the back of their head and come down on them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The ****ing brogue kick would be the most painful. Obviously. Imagine getting absolutely *****ed with a massive boot.

Orton's punt is up there, too. And the curb stomp on concrete (YouTube 'American History X Curb Stomp' to see what I mean).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah forgot about the Brogue kick. Irish hand grenades brutal too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All I know since WrestleMania is what's written here.

Given Cena Main Events LOL like in the good old Laurinaitis days everybody loved, I guess nothing will happen of note in the actual main event.

But since the left-field prediction actually worked last time, I'll try again: Seth and Orton go 10 minutes or so, then BRAWK LESNAR comes out, takes out Kane easily, tears the cage apart and takes out both guys, and anyone else that gets in the way, to a no-contest or Orton win. Everyone's expecting Brock to be gone until Summerslam and have forgotten about him, but this is the perfect opportunity to screw Seth the same way he screwed him, and Steph for suspending him.

ReputationRep:
    Also why do I feel Triple H has a face turn coming again. For what reason?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Also why do I feel Triple H has a face turn coming again. For what reason?
    H only ever works as a face alongside Michaels in DX imo.

That feud with Orton was good, too, actually. But I can't see a H face turn - because the only heels (Wyatt, Sheamus, Rollins) simply won't mesh with him in the ring, or it doesn't make any sense from a storyline perspective.

ReputationRep:
    WWE 2K15 is finally coming to PC.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.