Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The New Day easily becoming my favourite heels on the roster bar Rollins.

ReputationRep:
    I starting to be slightly attracted to Sasha Banks, no idea why. She looks strange.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonRainDrops)
    I starting to be slightly attracted to Sasha Banks, no idea why. She looks strange.
    None of the NXT girls are that hot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SmackDown results.
    Spoiler:
    Show

- BNB was interviewed by Jerry Lawler in the ring to kick things off, before Ziggler hit the ring to make the save when BNB started getting physical to the Hall of Famer.
    - Ziggler defeated BNB by DQ when Sheamus interfered. Neville made the save, and a tag-match was announced.
    - Ziggler/Neville def. Barrett and Sheamus.
    - Luke Harper def. Fandango. After the match, Erick Rowan hit the ring and beat on Fandango. The Wyatt Family are BACK!
    - Lana cut a promo, but Rusev interrupted and yelled at her before vowing to make John Cena pay on RAW.
    - The New Day def. Ryback, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro when Bray Wyatt provided a distraction.
    - Naomi defeated Emma. After the match, Naomi and Tamina double-teamed her.
    - The Lucha Dragons def. Los Matadores.
    - The contract signing saw Roman Reigns, Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose come to the ring, only for Seth Rollins to refuse. He ordered Kane to sign for him, but the Director of Operations would not. The entire ordeal ended in a big brawl, with Rollins standing tall to end the broadcast.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Don't try this at home, folks: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2214628

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Don't try this at home, folks: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2214628
    So apparently The Undertaker is 'muscle-bound'.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Shame Itami is out for 6-8 months. Real star in NXT. Hope this doesn't set his move to the main roster back too much.

ReputationRep:
    I've really taken to the new day as heels like someone else on here said. Who would have thought they'd get involved with reigns and Orton on raw after all those failed weeks as faces. The Cena Zayn match was quality even though this open challenge thing is annoying since cena won't lose. This lana face turn will hopefully be complete at payback when she costs rusev the match or something . Hopefully they bring up some divas from nxt soon. Apart from the bellas, Paige and Natalya I don't really find anyone interesting. Come back AJ

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    I've really taken to the new day as heels like someone else on here said. Who would have thought they'd get involved with reigns and Orton on raw after all those failed weeks as faces.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's rejuvenated them completely. Really solid piece of work from Creative, and Woods is such a good heel.

ReputationRep:
    Well will not agree on that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anybody seen ESPN: Behind the Curtain? Hour-long documentary on WWE NXT, focusing on Adam Rose, Xavier Woods and Corey Graves. Brilliant bit of filmmaking for the company, and Rose comes across SO well in real-life.

ReputationRep:
    I just found out how the Figure 4 Leglock hurts someone... if I ever get into a fight I'll try get lock that in.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Samoa Joe reckons Punk will return to WWE.

ReputationRep:
    More chance of Joe arriving in the WWE than Punk returning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody seen ESPN: Behind the Curtain? Hour-long documentary on WWE NXT, focusing on Adam Rose, Xavier Woods and Corey Graves. Brilliant bit of filmmaking for the company, and Rose comes across SO well in real-life.
    Really enjoyed it. Thought Leo Kruger was a much better character than Adam Rose. Hope Rose gets a good reaction monday and they do something with him - maybe use his real name and make him a face kevin owens type character doing it for his family.

Shame Corey Graves had to retire. It was clear WWE had big plans for him and his look was really unique. I enjoy his commentary though.

Never been a Xavier Woods fan but love what he does with the new day.

Did you catch the two extras? Loved the Tyler Breeze mini doc, not a Colin Cassady fan so his was a bit meh for me.

Hope they do a main roster one.

Should produce more of these docs for the network.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Really enjoyed it.

Did you catch the two extras? Loved the Tyler Breeze mini doc, not a Colin Cassady fan so his was a bit meh for me.

Hope they do a main roster one.
    I loved it, man. Hope that this pushes Rose into becoming a solid midcarder. His work's good enough, he just needs a better gimmick. Reckon this will lead to a large pop on RAW and hopefully it marks the start of something for him.

Nah, I'll check them out though!

They definitely should. It's great for their appeal. The transparency the company now has, along with Jericho/Austin interviewing board members on the Network, is doing great things for them as a worldwide brand. It brings the fans closer to the product.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    cant seem to find it, any links out there?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    http://watchwrestling.in/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    https://vid.me/xkLO
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Rumour has it HHH and Steph will be on RAW tonight. It's the go-home show pre-Payback, so I'm expecting a half hour promo to kick off the show. FFS. Change up the formula, WWE. Please!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.