Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Croatia 2 times and once in the winter to England. I guess I have to choose the latter as I've always wanted to go and fell in love with the country (with what I could see during those few days) and also spent a night in Brussels and seen some stuff in Belgium and Germany - great trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    I've been to Croatia 2 times and once in the winter to England. I guess I have to choose the latter as I've always wanted to go and fell in love with the country (with what I could see during those few days) and also spent a night in Brussels and seen some stuff in Belgium and Germany - great trip
    Oh nice, where are you from?

Also, how much do you spend on average on a holiday, like the one to Croatia?

ReputationRep:
    Marmaris, Turkey. Stunning :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R Dragon)
    Oh nice, where are you from?

Also, how much do you spend on average on a holiday, like the one to Croatia?
    Poland. To be honest I don't know because I usually go with my parents and they pay. I paid a part of the cost of my holiday to England, it lasted 11 days (5 or 6 days in England actually I think, the rest in the bus through Europe with sightseeing) and it cost around 500 pounds including pocket money etc. It was very expensive for us.

ReputationRep:
    Egypt. I've done Portugal, Turkey twice, Morocco, Egypt and Bangladesh. Bangladesh was by far the best, but it's not for non-Bengalis who have no family there. Portugal's alright but it's mostly for those who like clubbing. Morocco was alright, but I wasn't a fan of the food or the shopping. Istanbul was AMAZING, probably even better than Egypt. Marmaris was alright. The hotel in Marmaris was the best I've ever stayed in! What made Egypt the best for me was climbing Mount Sinai. Best night of my life! I froze my ****ing arse off and used the most disgusting toilet I ever used in my life, but still, no experience could compare to that. The only holiday that can compare to that is Marmaris, but that's mostly because the hotel was EXCELLENT.

ReputationRep:
    Never been abroad hope to one day

ReputationRep:
    Australia was decent.

ReputationRep:
    USA last year: 14 days in New York, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
    It was just so much fun. So many things to see and do. Hopefully next year we will be doing the same in the West coast

ReputationRep:
    Cuba, as well as the amazing beaches and culture - there's no internet giving you total disconnect from the outside world. So relaxing! +it's veryyyy cheap once you get there

ReputationRep:
    Hong Kong and Macau by far

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    When I went to Reykjavik for my 21st birthday. It was also my first time abroad and on a plane.

ReputationRep:
    Malaysia

ReputationRep:
    Torn between Turkey,Italy and Egypt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annabelle-xx)
    Malaysia
    glad you liked it :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Torn between Turkey,Italy and Egypt
    That must have hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Visiting the American/Canadian border was incredible
    The Niagara Falls is breathtaking!

ReputationRep:
    germany for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    That must have hurt.
    You have no idea :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    That must have hurt.
    If only I hadn't reached my limit for rating today

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.