Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    My school lets us do a minimum of 7 IGCSES. Didn't do any extra subjects and ended up with 7 A*, I am currently doing AS. Should I bother applying to UCL or LSE? Maybe Cambridge? Ahahah

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not cambridge or ucl im afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schindlers list)
    Maybe not cambridge or ucl im afraid
    Is this meant to be sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by German123)
    Is this meant to be sarcastic?
    Yeah he's trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Yeah he's trolling
    It's sarcastic
    Who the fcuk asks this question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Yeah he's trolling
    Thought so.

ReputationRep:
    You guys im actually worried af lmao
    everyone else applying seems to have like 10a*, what unis do u recommend i apply to? Obv im an international student and im kinda unsure about this whole admissions process idk

ReputationRep:
    Why have you asked if your A-levels are good enough and then posted your GCSE results?

ReputationRep:
    I made a mistake haha sorry about that, how do I change the title? This is my first thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariamfz)
    You guys im actually worried af lmao
    everyone else applying seems to have like 10a*, what unis do u recommend i apply to? Obv im an international student and im kinda unsure about this whole admissions process idk
    C in maths/english is minimum for gcse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schindlers list)
    C in maths/english is minimum for gcse
    Ohh

ReputationRep:
    Ohh
    What did u get

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i got the best possible grade in all the GCSEs I did... Do I stand a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Hey guys i got the best possible grade in all the GCSEs I did... Do I stand a chance?
    Hahah Just worried cause everyone else seems to have way more gcses/igcses so

ReputationRep:
    Hahah Just worried cause everyone else seems to have way more gcses/igcses so
    Unis are aware of this. Some schools limit GCSEs to 9 but 7 is a bit too low. Your AS are the deciding factor, focus on those.

ReputationRep:
    Stop worrying, you got 100% A*s and unis will be aware of this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Strange... I know Cambridge score your top 8 GCSEs, so I'm not sure how that will work for you. 7A* at GCSE is really not a great achievement (in the least harshest way possible) given that some people get 14A*. You should be okay as long as you smash your AS though

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.