Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

University of Birmingham or King's College London for Biochemistry? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have offers from 4 uni's so far: Birmingham, King's, Nottingham and Leicester for Biochemistry.

Birmingham - AAB
    Kings - AAB
    Nottingham - AAB
    Leicester - ABB

As I am only able to firm on uni, I am thinking of either Birmingham or King's, and Leicester as my insurance choice.

ANY suggestions; King's or Birmingham for Biochemistry?!

HELP :-)
    p.s. visited and loved both uni's! (FROM LONDON)

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Birmingham and the course seems great, they're also pretty good for biosciences I don't know much about KCL besides it having the edge of being in London, but I think birmingham has the better biochem dept, also could I ask what your predicteds were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHateEXAMS.)
    I've applied to Birmingham and the course seems great, they're also pretty good for biosciences I don't know much about KCL besides it having the edge of being in London, but I think birmingham has the better biochem dept, also could I ask what your predicteds were?
    ooo I see. I loved B'ham but I know a few people who have been head hunted from KCL and are now working at the top firms.
    My predicted were AAB but I know I'll have to work hard for those grades, as does anyone I guess :-)

what about you? what uni's have u applied to? predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    ooh i see, and york, warwick, b'ham, notts and lancaster (for nat sci) and predicted A*A*A, got uncond from b'ham and lancs, AAB from notts, ABB from warwick and waiting for york..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.