Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have offers from 4 uni's so far: Birmingham, King's, Nottingham and Leicester for Biochemistry.

Birmingham - AAB
    Kings - AAB
    Nottingham - AAB
    Leicester - ABB

As I am only able to firm on uni, I am thinking of either Birmingham or King's, and Leicester as my insurance choice.

ANY suggestions; King's or Birmingham for Biochemistry?!

HELP :-)
    p.s. visited and loved both uni's! (FROM LONDON)

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Birmingham and the course seems great, they're also pretty good for biosciences I don't know much about KCL besides it having the edge of being in London, but I think birmingham has the better biochem dept, also could I ask what your predicteds were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHateEXAMS.)
    I've applied to Birmingham and the course seems great, they're also pretty good for biosciences I don't know much about KCL besides it having the edge of being in London, but I think birmingham has the better biochem dept, also could I ask what your predicteds were?
    ooo I see. I loved B'ham but I know a few people who have been head hunted from KCL and are now working at the top firms.
    My predicted were AAB but I know I'll have to work hard for those grades, as does anyone I guess :-)

what about you? what uni's have u applied to? predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    ooh i see, and york, warwick, b'ham, notts and lancaster (for nat sci) and predicted A*A*A, got uncond from b'ham and lancs, AAB from notts, ABB from warwick and waiting for york..

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.