Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting a CertHE in Mathematical Sciences at the end of January, my first two modules are Discovering Mathematics and Introducing Statistics, the next two are Essential Mathematics 1 & 2. It reads they are structured so they can be studied together, providing you are confident and fluent within algebraic manipulation. I don't really want to study them seperately and take an extra year to complete my CertHE.

Has anyone studied these modules together to explain how intense they found it or any tips that might help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jugessurj86)
    I'm starting a CertHE in Mathematical Sciences at the end of January, my first two modules are Discovering Mathematics and Introducing Statistics, the next two are Essential Mathematics 1 & 2. It reads they are structured so they can be studied together, providing you are confident and fluent within algebraic manipulation. I don't really want to study them seperately and take an extra year to complete my CertHE.

Has anyone studied these modules together to explain how intense they found it or any tips that might help?
    I started M140 and MST124 in October. For me it hasn't been stressful at all. That's why I'm starting MST125 in February. I did do A-level Maths though around 2 years ago so some parts are familiar. It can be done.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.