Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Sart this module in February, can anybody shed any advice regarding difficulty, experience etc.

ReputationRep:
    I started M140 in October. So far it's not too difficult and I've been getting high marks on assignments. I did however do A-level Maths but the OU level 1 materials are there to get you up to scratch anyway.

ReputationRep:
    A bit late, but it's not February yet, so I'll post this anyway.

The first couple of units of M140 feel a bit like the A-Level Maths S1 unit, but it actually tries to present statistics in a more sophisticated way, showing how iit focusing less on the actual mathematical formulae and more on learning how to analyse data and come to the appropriate conclusions. If you are good at analysis, you will enjoy M140.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.