Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Giliwoo, First Advisor to His Imperial Majesty, and Holder of titles innumerable, declares as follows:

Whereas we have, in recent times, taken note of a few members of special distinction on this forum, we, Giliwoo, do at this time, in accordance with the dictates of our heart, make a long overdue Declaration of Affection for she among you posters who is known by the appellation of "Spig". We warmly welcome her into the more esteemed regions of our affection.

We at once also make known to those for whom we previously declared our affection, that they remain as steadfast equals within the top nine of our loved ones, and need not vie, in envious disharmony, for our eye, nor bear ill-will to our dear Spig; but alas, some are more equal than others, and, presently, Spig is the most equal.

Spig, may songs be written about you. Giliwoo.

ReputationRep:
    Giliwoo. you are a sweetie. don't know what i did to deserve this.

someone made a thread abt me the other day. this is almost embarrassing...no i love it. i'm shameless.

ReputationRep:
    I feel I should have some witty remark ready for an occasion like this.

I don't.

Maybe once I've been out.

Good things happen to those who drink.

ReputationRep:
    First time for everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    First time for everything.

would you say that to my face. WOULD YOU??? :evil: this is my face.

oh Juwel. 'Chat' has got heavy again tonight. i can't refrain from layin' the smack down wherever i go:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giliwoo)
    Giliwoo, First Advisor to His Imperial Majesty, and Holder of titles innumerable, declares as follows:

Whereas we have, in recent times, taken note of a few members of special distinction on this forum, we, Giliwoo, do at this time, in accordance with the dictates of our heart, make a long overdue Declaration of Affection for she among you posters who is known by the appellation of "Spig". We warmly welcome her into the more esteemed regions of our affection.

We at once also make known to those for whom we previously declared our affection, that they remain as steadfast equals within the top nine of our loved ones, and need not vie, in envious disharmony, for our eye, nor bear ill-will to our dear Spig; but alas, some are more equal than others, and, presently, Spig is the most equal.

Spig, may songs be written about you. Giliwoo.

top nine eh?? let's have the run down then. c'mon....list 'em 1) to 9)

a song has been written abt me. it's called 'i wanna sex you' by L.F.O. in totally unrelated news they are now defunct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)

oh Juwel. 'Chat' has got heavy again tonight. i can't refrain from layin' the smack down wherever i go:cool:
    Ewww, Halloween can't come soon enough for ya

:hugs: Aww Spig. No worries, I'll help make it light-hearted again.

In other news, how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)

OMG.

Spig is the devil.

We have all been tempted and have failed.

Where's Jesus when you need him.

ReputationRep:
    WHERE'S YOUR JESUS NOW?!?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    WHERE'S YOUR JESUS NOW?!?! :p:
    I don't know.

I miss him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Ewww, Halloween can't come soon enough for ya

:hugs: Aww Spig. No worries, I'll help make it light-hearted again.

In other news, how are you today?
    i'm o.k. i went to the dentist today and had a filling down. expensive, plus i dribbled on him which embarrassed me.

i had an argument with my mum abt me slamming the car door and then had a gratuitious cry.

all in all then, same 'ole same 'ole.

YEAH, I NEED LIGHT-HEARTED 'CHAT' IN CHAT. IF PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABT CONTENTIOUS ISSUES THEY MUST GO ELSEWHERE BECAUSE I CAN'T RESIST POSTING IN THOSE THREADS AND THEN I GET AGGRESSIVE!
    AND TYPE IN CAPS!

EDITED TO ADD: Giliwoo. i know what 'most equal' means. yeeeeeeeah, i'm an intellectual and read books by George Orwell. no prizes for guessing who's numero uno then

ReputationRep:
    Giliwoo's Favoured Nine (in alphabetical order and excluding Spig, who is in her own Set of One):

Claire_Elizabeth
    Danni_bella
    Fleff
    Gossip_girl
    icantthinkofacoolusername
    Jesus
    President Jesus
    PublicSchoolAnn
    White_haird_wizard

Charl! was ejected last night for withholding reputation from us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    i'm o.k. i went to the dentist today and had a filling down. expensive, plus i dribbled on him which embarrassed me.

i had an argument with my mum abt me slamming the car door and then had a gratuitious cry.

all in all then, same 'ole same 'ole.

YEAH, I NEED LIGHT-HEARTED 'CHAT' IN CHAT. IF PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABT CONTENTIOUS ISSUES THEY MUST GO ELSEWHERE BECAUSE I CAN'T RESIST POSTING IN THOSE THREADS AND THEN I GET AGGRESSIVE!
    AND TYPE IN CAPS!

EDITED TO ADD: Giliwoo. i know what 'most equal' means. yeeeeeeeah, i'm an intellectual and read books by George Orwell. no prizes for guessing who's numero uno then
    Dang; you've had a rough one! It's alright Spig, hopefully we can cheer you up with our trivium Hope your teeth get better.

<nonchalant shrug in Giliwoo's direction>

ReputationRep:
    Giliwoo's Favoured Nine (in alphabetical order and excluding Spig, who is in her own Set of One):

Claire_Elizabeth
    Danni_bella
    Fleff
    Gossip_girl
    Jesus
    President Jesus
    PublicSchoolAnn
    White_haird_wizard

His Hitlist includes:
    Mad Vlad
    Evil Tuna
    [classified]
    [classified]
    The above are classified because we cannot risk an attack of negative reputation, and theirs is powerful in excess.

His list of Ones to be wary of includes:
    Juwel (only recently ejected from the above list, and now we are not sure what to do with him…)
    Awww, you put me on there.

You can be on my people wierd enough to like me list.

It is also the one Father Christmas uses.

ReputationRep:

Claire_Elizabeth
    Danni_bella
    Fleff
    Gossip_girl
    Jesus
    President Jesus
    PublicSchoolAnn
    White_haird_wizard

His Hitlist includes:
    Mad Vlad
    Evil Tuna
    [classified]
    [classified]
    The above are classified because we cannot risk an attack of negative reputation, and theirs is powerful in excess.

Juwel (only recently ejected from the above list, and now we are not sure what to do with him…)
    Juwel is a sex-bomb Giliwoo. it is an endless source of frustration when you are trying to hate him. i like Mad Vlad and Evil Tuna, but they no like me. the latter lives near me. would you like me to bomb him a little bit?

(btw...nice way of side-stepping the fact that i'm not in your top nine after all. it's ok. i'll get over it...someday)

i don't know much abt most of those in your top 9 actually,but definately think White haired wizard should be there. he's cool. gossip girl can be v. sweet....but cross her at your peril

ReputationRep:
    Claire_Elizabeth
    Danni_bella
    Fleff
    Gossip_girl
    Jesus
    President Jesus
    PublicSchoolAnn
    White_haird_wizard

His Hitlist includes:
    Mad Vlad
    Evil Tuna
    A little bit of list correlation might be in order:

Claire_Elizabeth; seems a nice enough girl, if a little simple...
    Danni_bella; top lass. Very fun.
    Fleff; haven't made this person's acquaintance yet. But I understand he's a forum favourite so I'll go with the audience.
    gossip_girl; Positively detestable. Her tantrums make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    icantthinkofacoolusername; Rather bonkers. I suspect that despite the attempts at being notorious she's a cool lass really.
    Jesus; obviously a persona and not one that is overdone. Just performs often enough to be funny, original and refreshing. Hint hint.
    President Jesus; she'd probably rather I didn't say :p:
    PublicSchoolAnn; see Fleff.
    WHW; he's funny, if a little strange. And a United fan. Cool in my book.

Charl!; :love:

Mad Vlad; don't quite know...
    Evil-Tuna; he aight :yy:

Juwel; well I know I'm the daddy :cool:

And of course Spig, in her own Set of One, apparently. Spig, you also earn a :love:

ReputationRep:
    a 'Set of One'. lol sounds lonely.

ReputationRep:
    'Jesus' interests me because he flits between being insanely bonkers and insanely normal. both are disconcerting.

Fleff is nice.Natsci is lovely. charl-lovely. Mute-lovely. laura lou-lovely. anyone who's ever repped me = lovely. except mc watson. not so lovely. more sucky.

ReputationRep:

Claire_Elizabeth
    Danni_bella
    Fleff
    Gossip_girl
    Jesus
    President Jesus
    PublicSchoolAnn
    White_haird_wizard

His Hitlist includes:
    Mad Vlad
    Evil Tuna
    [classified]
    [classified]

Are you threatening me? ^o)
    [EDIT] And the "Classified" touch is utterly pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Are you threatening me? ^o)
    [EDIT] And the "Classified" touch is utterly pathetic.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...88&postcount=2

And I'm tickled that a hitlist includes people who he fears :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.