Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Selena gomez: Nice or fake? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The question above

ReputationRep:
    noice

ReputationRep:
    Nice but so annoying with the JB on and off relationship or whatever the **** that is called

ReputationRep:
    Nice and fake.

She didn't adopt a highly glamorised lifestyle to look nasty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think she is nice. I like her friendship with Swift and follow the news arround them

ReputationRep:
    I don't think celebrities are inherently bad, just a product of their environment.

Most of us would have done the same in their shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    noice
    Not as nice as you
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Just to check: is this thread about boobs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Not as nice as you
    Ahaha shush :lol:

ReputationRep:
    she'd get it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    right up the bum'ole
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Every celebrity is fake, but Selena is just one in a long line of petite, cutesy little girls who appeal solely to teenyboppers, with the most recent in this odious marketing ploy being Ariana Grande. Not nice, but hardly the bottom of the barrel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Every celebrity is fake, but Selena is just one in a long line of petite, cutesy little girls who appeal solely to teenyboppers, with the most recent in this odious marketing ploy being Ariana Grande. Not nice, but hardly the bottom of the barrel.
    Still, I'd sleep with both of them.
    • Welcome Squad

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Very nice
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Still, I'd sleep with both of them.
    Then their marketing teams are doing a good job.

ReputationRep:
    Fake and dull. Probably realised her flagging music career and complete lack of talent was masked by Justin Beiber and the craze round him and has jumped back in with him. Just another product of the Disney machine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    she'd get it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    right up the bum'ole
    :rofl2:

Selena looks more her age though. Ariana looks about 12 IMO

Idk if she's fake or nice and I don't really care but she is very pretty and she seems aight.

ReputationRep:
    Then their marketing teams are doing a good job.
    It's got nothing to do with their marketing teams. They're both attractive women and I would want to sleep with them even if they weren't famous.

ReputationRep:
    Nice

Shame she got involved with bieber

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.