Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    ok I got a letter from my first choice inviting to me an interview. Obviously Im over the moon... however I just re-read the letter and it said that I had to confirm that I am going to attend the interview. THIS IS TWO WEEKS AFTER I GOT IT. Ive just sent the email off, will my application be withdrawn?

ReputationRep:
    Probably not. I say probably, but I don't know. The reason I say this is that universities will keep on getting new applications until January 15th, meaning they probably will still be considering new applicants up until this point. The reason this is significant is because they will probably still be looking to interview candidates after this point, so there probably is time to tell what's happened. Sooner rather than later too. My friends boyfriend last year had an interview somewhere in England but missread the date on his letter and arrived for his interview the day after. That same friend, this year, recieved an e-mail from a university asking her to submit a film reel of her work, but she never saw the e-mail until AFTER the deadline it was due (they gave her around 2 weeks to put it together). They just gave her time to make one. So QUB (I'm assuming it was for QUB this interview for because it's on this forum) might let you still have the interview. Queens have a very good relationship with their applicants, or so I find. I am autistic and have applied for engineering. They invited me to an autistic taster, there was an engineering parents evening, there are 2 offers holders day next year, the course I want to be my firm sent me a christmas card, they sent me disablity information, they have work experience opportunities for my friends in lower sixth, they reply fairly quickly to offer holders (for most courses)... so they want people to be able to approach them. I have the e-mail address of their applications office, I think, if you need it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.