Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I was wondering if it possible to get a scholarship for unis in England? Im not a international student. I would like to study dentistry in the future. Please help.
    • Official TSR Representative


    To check on the availability of scholarships you would need to check with the specific universities you are looking to apply to, as it is usually them that provide any scholarships.

    If you have lived in the UK for three years prior to starting the course you would be eligible to apply to Student Finance for a loan to cover your tuition fees and a maintenance loan for living costs, as well as an additional maintenance grant for living costs based on your household income.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: December 29, 2014
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.