Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

My TSR wish (out of so many) for 2015 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a little disappointed and a little pissed off, my blood pressure is raised a little and I may have to count sheep tonight.(?)
    But seriously, what's with the random deleting of comments? I am relatively new to this and it is already starting to piss me off.

The reason why I care to raise awareness to this issue now is, I have noticed in other threads that a comment is easily labelled 'off topic....against the rules' (absolutely without it being the case) and thus deleted. And don't you dare question the 'power of Sec Mod'.
    In before -->Sec Mod: *click, click..delete post * * ban user?, click, click, yes*

Fine. But then I go on to read in the same thread so many hatred inciting, derogatory, starr*****ed comments (and that my friends is totally okay and it totally does not break any rules).
    So one cannot help but wonder whether (some, maybe a tiny number of Sec Mods) are just being partial?

So, my wish for 2015 is that all Sec Mods are neutral. Having said that, a lot of/majority of Sec Mods are doing a great job, and their work should be commended.

Because all good things are three (and I just found a Genie), my other two wishes for TSR:
    -That everyone respects everyone including their views
    -Less negativity (this post does not count)

Sec Mod: please don't *click, click, delete my thread/post*

Thank you and stay blessed

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.