Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I need a primary source for my Extended Project Qualification. Anybody willing to explain to me in their own words how we feel pain and how brain is involved in this process?
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesteneeMS)
    I need a primary source for my Extended Project Qualification. Anybody willing to explain to me in their own words how we feel pain and how brain is involved in this process?
    The point of the EPQ is to do your own research. look up "nociception" through Google!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know TSR isn't a primary source right?

ReputationRep:
    If you need primary sources, Google Pubmed or the Tripp database and go from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    The point of the EPQ is to do your own research. look up "nociception" through Google!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries, I have already done that
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesteneeMS)
    No worries, I have already done that
    Then you should have the answer to your question already!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttime)
    You know TSR isn't a primary source right?
    Of course it is not, a website is for sure nowhere near a primary source. But you see, it can help me find one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Then you should have the answer to your question already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, i need to support my answers with sources, so the more I have, the better it is Thanks, I got a reply from a professor anyways

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.