Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    My mother flipped when she found out I was seeing a 25 year old at the age of 16 (dad didn't seem to disapprove), although I think it was more that that she definitely knew I'd be having sex with her than not being able to relate to each other. I always used to be relate better to older people for some reason. Now I can relate better to younger people.
    yeah that would be the reason my parents flipped, they liked me going out with someone younger cos they prob thought he'd be all innocent and so wouldn't corrupt me.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah that would be the reason my parents flipped, they liked me going out with someone younger cos they prob thought he'd be all innocent and so wouldn't corrupt me.

lou xxx
    LOL. So they don't see YOU as the threat to him...

ReputationRep:
    My age range is probably 18-30. Though I there are some hot chicks in their early 30's out there.

What scares me is a lot of the people on my campus look very young especialy the girls even though they must all be above 18!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    where do you work? whys there a 15yearold there?
    did anyone see stars in their eyes kids today? *was only watching it cos she was reading the paper on the kitchen table and it was on*... i found myself liking the look of the guy who pretended to be in the calling, before reminding myself he was 15...
    lou xxx
    i work in a card shop, there isn't a 15 year old. the guy i liked at work today was acustomer (and older). the 15 year old was on stars in your eyes.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Good for him, long may it continue. Far too many too serious people around for my liking.
    true, now days people expect you to be a mature adult once you turn 18!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    LOL. So they don't see YOU as the threat to him...
    his parents never did like me...

lol my new bfs parents don't like me either (for that reason me thinks)... just cos i left at about 3am last night *i fell alseep while watching dvds and bernie wouldn't wake me*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    his parents never did like me...

lol my new bfs parents don't like me either (for that reason me thinks)... just cos i left at about 3am last night *i fell alseep while watching dvds and bernie wouldn't wake me*

lou xxx
    I fell asleep the other night when my bf was over and he had to sneak past the porters (no unaccompanied male guests after 11pm) because he didn't want to wake me up. Talk about disappointed when I did wake up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I fell asleep the other night when my bf was over and he had to sneak past the porters (no unaccompanied male guests after 11pm) because he didn't want to wake me up. Talk about disappointed when I did wake up
    Does that mean that sex is forbiden then at Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Unaccompanied guests :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thank you Daveo, I particularly like the eye roll

ReputationRep:
    blissy you live in cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    obviously orgies are more socially acceptable at cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    OH, I must remember that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Sorry I am slow tonight, so if the guests are with somebody paying rent on the room they can stay? :confused:

Or does it mean no guests who do not officialy live there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    And what would you reasoned agument be to assume such a wild assumption?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I am slow tonight, so if the guests are with somebody paying rent on the room they can stay? :confused:

if you're going to have anyone over for the night, you have to sign them in

"fire regulations" is their excuse

ReputationRep:

It means you're allowed whoever you like, but between the hours of 11pm and 6am male guests must be walked around with by a female so we can all be aware of potential dangerous, lone males. It's a safety and comfort issue.

ReputationRep:
    And what would you reasoned agument be to assume such a wild assumption?
    my reasoning is based on accepted mathmatical principles. allow me to explain.

1 person in room + minimum of 2 guests (1 + company). = 3

orgy = more than 2 people.

therefore my theory is proven.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

We don't amusing to see how many blokes come out when the fire bell goes off though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

I suppose that is understandable so they can tell the fire bregade exactly who should be their. However a lecture building burn't down they would not have a clue how many people are in the building.

So at least Cambridge hasn't banned sex then like some american universities have.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.