Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I know this may sound silly, but I was sat on a bench in the park the other day and this boy walked past who muct have been about 16/17 and I thought "oh, he's nice looking" and then suddenly thought "dear God! I'm not allowed to think things like that anymore!". A group of men then walked past, and I suddenly realised that I'm now old enough to be acceptably fancied by men , but I'm not a woman yet. or am I :confused: ANyone else feel the same?
    #I'm not a girrrrrlllll.....not yet a womaannnnn, all I needddd is time. A moment that is mine, while I'm in betweeeen#

I get like that all the time, I get really confused when kids nearly run into me and say "Say sorry to the lady" I'm like ...what no he ran into...ohhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Then what is the source of distress?
    Umm... the ravishment? I'm thinking Robin Hood Prince of Thieves evil man here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    "Beign ravished damsel in distress" My god you are a randy English student
    Doesn't surprise you though, does it?

ReputationRep:
    I'd have thought you'd have preferred Rickman's dark locks to Costner's mousey tones
    Rickman was on my top 20 list the other day.

I like a bit of evilness...

ReputationRep:
    I'd have thought you'd have preferred Rickman's dark locks to Costner's mousey tones
    hmmmm... he is such a good baddie in that film...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the fact that "goodies" are usually blonde and baddies are usually darker. Filmmakers catering to my personal tastes.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, yes I have grown up a lot in the last couple of years for a number of reasons but I still find 16 year old school girls very attractive!!!!

ReputationRep:
    There's something about a boy in school uniform. HOW BAD do I sound saying that?!

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the fact that "goodies" are usually blonde and baddies are usually darker. Filmmakers catering to my personal tastes.
    hmmmm yeh. did anyone else see goldeneye and want sean bean to come out ok and not pierce brosnan? just me then...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    There's something about a boy in school uniform. HOW BAD do I sound saying that?!
    Nah, I'd say the same about girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Nah, I'd say the same about girls
    Do you still have your school blazer JJ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I remember the first and last time I went to Jumpin Jacks and their were some school uniform girls there, they were 18/19 but some how it was so sexy. It was the only part of the night that was half decent.

ReputationRep:
    Just boys in suits generally

ReputationRep:
    lol *cradle snatcher*... i prefer guys in rugby shirts and that kinda slightly rough look... not really schoolboy...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    mmmm, straightjackets :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol *cradle snatcher*... i prefer guys in rugby shirts and that kinda slightly rough look... not really schoolboy...

lou xxx
    I have been majorly put off rugby players. Here in Cam they are the WORST. Especially those from John's :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you still have your school blazer JJ?
    I do. I still have my first ever blazer from when I was a wee nipper!!! My mother keeps them all. I've even got the shorts from when I was about 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    thats JJ (again)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Any preference in colour of suit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I do. I still have my first ever blazer from when I was a wee nipper!!! My mother keeps them all. I've even got the shorts from when I was about 5
    I'm only interested in the most recent one though!

I must say, I do like it when my bf is doing his silver service waiting.... I especially like his bow tie (I like to wear it too!)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.