Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I have been majorly put off rugby players. Here in Cam they are the WORST. Especially those from John's :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm only interested in the most recent one though!

I must say, I do like it when my bf is doing his silver service waiting.... I especially like his bow tie (I like to wear it too!)
    i guess you like it when your bf is just in his boe tie

ReputationRep:
    ooooh i just thought of the best. a guy in a kilt and proper jacket + stuff... hmmmmmm. or just a kilt + rugby shirt *loves going upto the scotland matches*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    No, no... I nick the bow tie!

I can't wait till the May Ball. Him in a tux! eeeeeeeeee!!

p.s. I really wish he was in the navy.... <melts>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    And he wouldn't have to put the bow-tie around his neck either!

ReputationRep:

i'm so jealous, one of my friends just manages to pick up guys in the services, i don't know how but about 50% of the time when we go out and she meets a guy he's in one of the forces. it's just not fair!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

Girls can never resist a man in uniform. Thats why I'm a corporal.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only interested in the most recent one though!

I must say, I do like it when my bf is doing his silver service waiting.... I especially like his bow tie (I like to wear it too!)
    I'm not one for bow ties, I prefer ties. They luck much classier to me although one of my old teachers used to have the most stylish bow ties ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Girls can never resist a man in uniform. Thats why I'm a corporal.
    CCF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm not one for bow ties, I prefer ties. They luck much classier to me although one of my old teachers used to have the most stylish bow ties ever!
    Girls look better with bow ties on that ties though. No obstruction of view...

ReputationRep:
    Girls look better with bow ties on that ties though. No obstruction of view...
    Agreed there but no tie or bow tie is better!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am 19, I look about 14 - I am only about 5ft ish and have a very young face - my sister is 15 and there have been occasions where we have been together and someone has asked her what she will be studying at university - at which point I have to cough politely and say 'er - actually it's me!'

As for cradle-snatching, my bf is (just) 28 and we have been together for 3 years now, so he certainly snatched me as i was only 16 at the time!! He is very sweet though and we get on superbly well so in the scheme of things age means very little (obviously there are exceptions!) and I wouldnt worry about fancying a 16 year old when you're 18

And I dont think there's really a line you cross to become a 'grown up' - after all, on your 18th birthday you dont suddenly morph into the epitomy of a sensible adult human being - I dont think anyone ever fully grows up - everyone should remain at peace with their inner child in some way If I'm taking medicine I always check the back to see the doseage, forgetting that I am over 12 now so its ok to take the adult dose :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.