Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got any clues on how they are going to set out their gcse revision? E.g when they'll start, what they plan on doing each day, how long the plan on doing each topic/ subject for overall etc? Anyone who's also done their gcse and can shine some light on the situation are welcome 😄😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im going to start around easter maybe a couple hours a day i bought coloured pens and que cards im more of a writing and memorising person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I did my gcse's I set out a revision timetable but I didn't stick to it as I just knew which areas I needed to cover as I was revising as I just didn't feel prepared. and I kept going overtime on subjects I was revising. Instead of setting out a long term revision plan which I don't think is that good idea as as you go along plans pop up and you have revision sessions anyway. Every day when I got home I just wrote on a post it note what I was going to do that evening which I felt was better)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth_p)
    When I did my gcse's I set out a revision timetable but I didn't stick to it as I just knew which areas I needed to cover as I was revising as I just didn't feel prepared. and I kept going overtime on subjects I was revising. Instead of setting out a long term revision plan which I don't think is that good idea as as you go along plans pop up and you have revision sessions anyway. Every day when I got home I just wrote on a post it note what I was going to do that evening which I felt was better)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the help! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.