Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I want to cheat on my boyfriend again Watch

ReputationRep:
    are you a dipstick?

just dump him

ReputationRep:
    why don't you end the relationship honestly, he sounds like the opposite of an ideal bf. Cheatin is the worst thing you can do, and it just questions why the hell you with him. Do you really want to go sleep around with ppl just to hurt ur bf, ur only hurting ur self here mate. Come on

ReputationRep:
    There are dating websites out there specifically to hook non-single people up so they can cheat on their partners in complete anonymity. Try one of them?

ReputationRep:
    You got out of a depressing relationship you say? Don't you think cheating on him will make him depressed. Don't treat others the way you MAY have been treated. He is legit insecure…by cheating on him you're making it worse. Fix up. Just end it because clearly you feel no guilt. If you still want him then atleast talk to him …it's not a healthy relationship if you guys don't talk about your problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeedCanKill)
    #womenlogic

For real though, what's to gain other than some meaningless sex and a bad reputation? Imagine if he told your family what you're like, destroying their image of you? Just talk to him and/or dump him.

Unless you actually get off on cheating on people, then you need to reassess your mental issues.
    that's what I thought at instant lolz - looks like she actually likes to stir up drama

ReputationRep:
    dump him please...

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy, he deserves so much better.
    He is is so much in love with you, wants to spend time with you, wants to make sure you're all his and you do that.. Wow..

ReputationRep:
    It would be better off just breaking it off with him.
    Cheating on him will cause so much agony, both of you will share it; you will have a guilty conscience & he will feel heartbroken for a long period of time.
    Don't be disloyal, just end it with him.
    Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeedCanKill)
    #womenlogic

For real though, what's to gain other than some meaningless sex and a bad reputation? Imagine if he told your family what you're like, destroying their image of you? Just talk to him and/or dump him.

Unless you actually get off on cheating on people, then you need to reassess your mental issues.
    Lol
    My mental issues are fine! Thanks all guys for all your replies. Unfortunately I read them too late (oops) and I in fact did end up cheating on him again. He deserves it

ReputationRep:
    So he's controlling and you're cheating. Look at this logically, its hardly a healthy relationship.

If you're so unhappy and the relationship is so unstable that you want to cheat, just leave him. It will be best for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Your entire post screams that you don't want to be on this relationship. Why haven't you ended it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allaboutthatbass)
    Lol
    My mental issues are fine! Thanks all guys for all your replies. Unfortunately I read them too late (oops) and I in fact did end up cheating on him again. He deserves it
    What's the point in you even being in a relationship? :confused:

Man I feel for this guy.

You shouldn't have even gotten into a relationship this quickly. :rolleyes:

And you should have sorted this out before Xmas. Sept - Xmas is a lot of time to be able to talk about his problems and your problems about that, instead of cheating. I just think you've cheated out of ignorance, and you're just using his traits as justification.
    • TSR Support Team

Lol
    Why not just end it?

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf have been dating since september! I have just come out of a really depressing relationship so this one is a bit of a rebound tbh.
    Anyway we are both at the same halls so I was getting frustrated as he was always there. He is very clingy and jealous. He made me delete some facebook contacts of some of my guy friends because he felt insecure. I feel like I have no friends left because I simply don't have time for them as he is always here. In my room, kitchen, or generally anywhere I am!!! I think this may be because I hooked up with anyother guy the first week we were dating. Let me repeat, dating! Not yet in a relationship so I refused to call it cheating as we were not exclusive. I think he understands that but is a bit worried.

Anyway now that I'm home for xmas break I was upset that he treats me like this so I cheated on him at a sixth form reunion party (i won't go into detail). This was my old friend, a german guy (I'm originally from germany), so we have so much in common but since he lives here and I spend my time at uni, it won't work out.

And I want to do it again. I don't know why though. To get back at my bf? Maybe. Or maybe to feel free. But I don't know if what I will gain by cheating will benefit me and will be worth all the trouble. I want my bf to understand that keeping me on a leash won't do anything. He needs to let me live like a normal person, so if I cheat I can prove that him guarding me won't do any good, there is always a way. I don't want to break his heart too much.

Him telling you that he's insecure shows how much he loves and is comfortable with you? & maybe that could have lead you to possibly understanding his "issues" of clingy and jealousness.
    Perhaps that could be because he's got self-confidence issues?...

Tbh it seems to me that you're not ready for a relationship, you just want to **** about. Where as, he wants to settle down & be with his girlfriend.
    But, for you to cheat on him etc etc, shows that you don't care and that HE is much better off without YOU.
    It also shows he can do a LOT better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Placeboo123)
    Poor guy, he deserves so much better.
    He is is so much in love with you, wants to spend time with you, wants to make sure you're all his and you do that.. Wow..

Well said.
    You're right, HE does deserve a LOT better, and can do better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadlift)
    Well said.
    You're right, HE does deserve a LOT better, and can do better.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf have been dating since september! I have just come out of a really depressing relationship so this one is a bit of a rebound tbh.
    Anyway we are both at the same halls so I was getting frustrated as he was always there. He is very clingy and jealous. He made me delete some facebook contacts of some of my guy friends because he felt insecure. I feel like I have no friends left because I simply don't have time for them as he is always here. In my room, kitchen, or generally anywhere I am!!! I think this may be because I hooked up with anyother guy the first week we were dating. Let me repeat, dating! Not yet in a relationship so I refused to call it cheating as we were not exclusive. I think he understands that but is a bit worried.

Anyway now that I'm home for xmas break I was upset that he treats me like this so I cheated on him at a sixth form reunion party (i won't go into detail). This was my old friend, a german guy (I'm originally from germany), so we have so much in common but since he lives here and I spend my time at uni, it won't work out.

And I want to do it again. I don't know why though. To get back at my bf? Maybe. Or maybe to feel free. But I don't know if what I will gain by cheating will benefit me and will be worth all the trouble. I want my bf to understand that keeping me on a leash won't do anything. He needs to let me live like a normal person, so if I cheat I can prove that him guarding me won't do any good, there is always a way. I don't want to break his heart too much.
    If he's making you delete Facebook friends and being jealous then those are early signs of a controlling relationship. if you don't love him (which if you're cheating on him you probably don't really truly love him) then leave the relationship and move on to a relationship that you're actually going to be happy in. Hope this helps all the bests

ReputationRep:
    "I'm in a relationship with an insecure and jealous guy"

"Cheating will make everything better!"

Honestly, just break up with him. It's not hars.

ReputationRep:
    Let him go. You're a selfish, evil person for doing that to somebody who really cares about you.

You are the reason why he is clingy, jealous and insecure! If you was being faithful and respecting the relationship, there will be no reason for him to restrict you from talking to other men.

Seriously, there is no point of being in a relationship if you want to have a fling with other men.

Break up with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.