Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    Have you ever had those maple twist things from Costco? They are the bomb
    They be in my kitchen atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    The coffee one makes me cringe every time .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Liquorice, coconut, chocolate... All the black and white ones are pretty disgusting. Sizzling Cinnamon >> everything else btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jai Sandhu)
    They be in my kitchen atm.
    They don't make it to my kitchen, normally eat them in the car on the way back home

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1435177669.804217.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  70.1 KB
    Were is my rogue minus sign? Been doing this for 30 minutes and can't see where.m Y minus sign is missing. 2014 Q7.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    They don't make it to my kitchen, normally eat them in the car on the way back home
    Rofl, my sisters tend to devour them very quickly, I get like 1/2 max if a box is brought over.

This is so on topic, its like the amount of revision ive done for this exam...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1435177835.700947.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.2 KB
    Here is the MS. They go from the 2nd to 3rd line by introducing a minus sign. Is it the limits at the very start?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got it dw lads. My limits were wrong way round at the start. Damnit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I posted some modulus sketch,,,,

I have curve sketching file.

This has no graph but it is about constants (calculator is needed)
    AEA 2014 Q4a and c what would be your answer for the S+ in each part. They say 'comment on r=0' and 'S+ for dealing with r=0 case'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AEA 2014 Q4a and c what would be your answer for the S+ in each part. They say 'comment on r=0' and 'S+ for dealing with r=0 case'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3327325
    post 583 is my Q4 solution

ReputationRep:
    I am a pain but I was looking for what your comments would be for the S+ marks as i listed before. I can't see them on the solution i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else looked up areas of GCSE shapes and circle theorems etc for vector questions? Never knew that the area of a kite was 0.5 * height * width tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatart123)
    Has anybody else looked up areas of GCSE shapes and circle theorems etc for vector questions? Never knew that the area of a kite was 0.5 * height * width tbh
    the area of a rhombus or a kite is the semi-product of its diagonals

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth doing a few of these papers? I'm not sitting the paper, but does it help your maths problem solving at all? Looks very straightforward compared to STEP tbh, especially that you get 3 hours to do 7 questions with the first few taking a couple of mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raff97)
    Is it worth doing a few of these papers? I'm not sitting the paper, but does it help your maths problem solving at all? Looks very straightforward compared to STEP tbh, especially that you get 3 hours to do 7 questions with the first few taking a couple of mins
    Looks straight forward but it isnt as easy as it seems trust me. Some of the problems are identical to some step III problems set a few years ago... Although the style is much more oiviting and nice. They are hard but not II and III hard maybe STEP I hard id say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    definitely

ReputationRep:
    Looks straight forward but it isnt as easy as it seems trust me. Some of the problems are identical to some step III problems set a few years ago... Although the style is much more oiviting and nice. They are hard but not II and III hard maybe STEP I hard id say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess it makes sense that its the same difficulty as STEP 1. but even then Warwick put a grade 2 in step 1 as equal to a distinction in AEA.

Ill do a few recent papers anyway

ReputationRep:
    I guess it makes sense that its the same difficulty as STEP 1. but even then Warwick put a grade 2 in step 1 as equal to a distinction in AEA.

Ill do a few recent papers anyway
    Warwick said that?
    "the poodles of Cambridge"...

ReputationRep:
    9 more hours lads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatart123)
    9 more hours lads
    bedtime then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    bedtime then
    No chance of me getting to sleep before 3am tbh. Was up til 5am (in bed, of course) before my M3 exam due to nerves. Just gonna look over some stuff and play a game for a bit.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.