Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lllllllllll)
    Last year's definitely.
    Cheers bro, I will give that one a try.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Yes my friend did that last year. Your teachers have access to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teacher said she couldn't find my mark :O Will I still be able to retrieve it at this stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotterPhysics)
    My teacher said she couldn't find my mark :O Will I still be able to retrieve it at this stage?
    You should as teachers had access to my mark on gcse maths at the end of AS levels as that also isnt on the results sheet. They went on results plus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should as teachers had access to my mark on gcse maths at the end of AS levels as that also isnt on the results sheet. They went on results plus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, that's confusing because this exams officer has been in the business for years. It beggars belief that they had no idea about this resultsplus thing.

Do you remember what mark your friend got (even roughly) by any chance? I'm still a bit dubious about the exams officer not knowing about resultsplus. As I recall I kept nagging them for my mark for about a week and they kept saying they'll check again, and each time they weren't able to find anything.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that's confusing because this exams officer has been in the business for years. It beggars belief that they had no idea about this resultsplus thing.

Do you remember what mark your friend got (even roughly) by any chance? I'm still a bit dubious about the exams officer not knowing about resultsplus. As I recall I kept nagging them for my mark for about a week and they kept saying they'll check again, and each time they weren't able to find anything.
    He got one off distinction I think. Also do you remember what formulae you get? Do you get the pink edexcel book?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He got one off distinction I think. Also do you remember what formulae you get? Do you get the pink edexcel book?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks a lot. I'm really sorry I don't remember the formulae at all but I think it was pink yes (note: this was my only exam with edexcel)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. I'm really sorry I don't remember the formulae at all but I think it was pink yes (note: this was my only exam with edexcel)
    Ah fair enough that's the standard edexcel booklet. Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough that's the standard edexcel booklet. Cheers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Np. AEA should be a doddle for you, good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 20.30.23.png
Views: 79
Size:  91.5 KB HI can someone please help me with the last part of this question. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The RHS is a geometric series ; the LHS an arithmetic if that helps

ReputationRep:
    Ca anyone, kindly post any of those weird geometry and integration problems they normally have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    Ca anyone, kindly post any of those weird geometry and integration problems they normally have
    Ending's kinda important since they usually make you do stuff like that for trig problems.

ReputationRep:
    are we the last year to do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    are we the last year to do this
    I was thinking myself the very same question ...
    I will miss AEA when it is gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I was thinking myself the very same question ...
    I will miss AEA when it is gone
    sorry to bother you Mr teem, but could you compile some of your hardest problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    sorry to bother you Mr teem, but could you compile some of your hardest problems

I will start writing some hard papers (IYGB, Special papers) in around 2 weeks time. I hope to produce them at the rate of 1 paper per week.

http://madasmaths.com/archive_iygb_p...ce_papers.html

ReputationRep:
    for asymptotes do you always equate the denominator to zero?

also, i think i need to brush up on my a level knowledge, seem to forgotten a few things, does anyone knw where i can find notes (summarised)?

also the "7 marks" for presenation or whether is it just for explaining your working step by step and writing nicely ? :P

ReputationRep:
    What's a convex and concave curve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmms95)
    for asymptotes do you always equate the denominator to zero?

also, i think i need to brush up on my a level knowledge, seem to forgotten a few things, does anyone knw where i can find notes (summarised)?

also the "7 marks" for presenation or whether is it just for explaining your working step by step and writing nicely ? :P
    Read up on oblique asymtotes aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    could anyone please explain how to do q4 on the 2014 paper please?

nm. found an explanation on page 2

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.