Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How many of your facebook friends would you class as real friends? Watch

ReputationRep:
    2 friends! But I only have 80 friends and I have spoken to all of them face to face at one point in my life,but yes I would only class two of them as real friends.

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of thousand FB friends, I'd class a few hundred as people I interact with (including family), although only 20-30 are friends and only one is a close friend.

ReputationRep:
    I have about 300 fb friends, I mean I know all of them but don't speak much then I have about 60 friends that I speak to quiet a bit but no all the time then 30 regularly and 2 are my best friends

ReputationRep:
    Why in gods name would you be friends with someone on facebook who isn't your real friend? :confused:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I have 122 FB friends and excluding family I have on it, I would say I have only 3 true friends on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.