Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I recently worked at Next. Only two shifts as they employed so many of us. They never spoke about pay. So do any of you know when will I be paid?

ReputationRep:
    Do you not think you're better speaking to the HR department for Next?

It's not likely anyone here can possibly answer this question.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I worked for next over christmas too (just two shifts), I think that as temps we're meant to get paid every friday but as friday was a bank holiday I though we'd be paid today, still waiting tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParzivaI)
    Hi, I worked for next over christmas too (just two shifts), I think that as temps we're meant to get paid every friday but as friday was a bank holiday I though we'd be paid today, still waiting tho...
    Thanks for the reply. I got paid last wednesday 31st Dec. oddly.
    but yeah i hope you have too already

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I got paid on the same day, but I wasnt paid for my induction, were you?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.