Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Two girls, don't know what to do Watch

I'm going to keep this short. I'm looking for a relationship and there are two girls.

One girl messages me everyday, we have great conversations and I think she may be into me. But she's not the best looking girl.

The other girl doesn't talk to me as much. She's really friendly and we have some good conversations. But she's absolutely beautiful.

Sometimes I feel I should just ask out the first girl, but then I just look at the second girl's face and I'm mesmerised.

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Don't go into a relationship half-hearted. You have to give it a try with Girl #2 or you'll always wonder what if.

ReputationRep:
    Both seem nice but the first is obviously into you. You could hurt her feelings by going for the second which may reject you anyway.
    But personality is the best thing to go for. I'm sure the first girl isn't ugly. The second girl being exceptionally attractive is probably just lowering the first girl's attractiveness. Try comparing her to other people you know?
    Looks can improve and as the relationship goes on you'll only find her looks better

Thanks for the input. Anyone else?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.