Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting really frustrated in my finance lessons because my teacher uses complicated terms in every god damn sentence she uses, and expects us to copy notes from the interactive board and listen to her at the same time and it does my head in! I never understand what's going on and did the worst in our test last week (SO bad). I don't know what to do as I really want to understand finance! Any idea?

ReputationRep:
    Update on my situation with Media:

My ex Media teacher told me to go and speak to the special needs teacher and she put out a bulletin for all my tutors to get at these two in a non offensive way. They got the message and were a bit patronising but they have been fairly helpful so far. Wondering how long...

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.