Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

worried about revising Watch

I have exams coming up, and have been putting of revision because I'm scared to accept how little I know, and I constantly feel really stupid when I try to do any work. I don't even want to do a timetable for myself because I know the amount I've left myself will freak me out, so I'm just leaving it longer and longer.I'm actually scared to revise and don't know how to stop panicking and just make a start, when I'm so worried about the work and failing the exams. Any advice would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't even want to do a timetable for myself because I know the amount I've left myself will freak me out
    That's the killer that you need to tackle.

Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

You must plan. Then you will be able to see the size of the task and realise it IS achievable.

Education is not made to be impossibly hard, merely challenging. Providing you face up to the work and do a bit each day, you can keep on top of it.

But every day you ignore it, you make it harder,

Carpe diem! Seize the day!

Today: make a plan.
    Tomorrow: start following it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.