Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys, what do you think of this Jacket? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DelReyRevolution)
    Or maybe you're just completely obsessed with your insecurities around gender identity? It doesn't look feminine at all - it has some writing on it and that's apparently for girls now? Wow, do you actually have a brain?
    Men are becoming more and more feminine as the generations go, as this is what feminism dictates is the best way to express oneself, and masculine traits are evil. You are exemplifying this here.

I have no insecurities surrounding my gender identity, because gender is *******s. There's no "identity" in it: you are either male or you are female. It's one of those binary things we have no choice in. And if you are a wise male, attempting to pull a decent female (i.e. not a feminist), you would not wear this jacket.

Each to their own, anyway. If you like it- go for it. You can skip down the street with as much flamboyance as you like, and I won't stop you.

ReputationRep:
    Umm that's way too expensive.

ReputationRep:
    don't like the collar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HigherMinion)
    Men are becoming more and more feminine as the generations go, as this is what feminism dictates is the best way to express oneself, and masculine traits are evil. You are exemplifying this here.

I have no insecurities surrounding my gender identity, because gender is *******s. There's no "identity" in it: you are either male or you are female. It's one of those binary things we have no choice in. And if you are a wise male, attempting to pull a decent female (i.e. not a feminist), you would not wear this jacket.

Each to their own, anyway. If you like it- go for it. You can skip down the street with as much flamboyance as you like, and I won't stop you.
    This complete rubbish doesn't even merit a proper response. I'm sorry just... l.o.l.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A bit expensive.

Wouldn't buy. Won't look good on me.

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't pay that much for a lightweight jacket

ReputationRep:
    It's not too ghastly,yet look at the hooligan modelling it with those delectable (I can't get employment now) tattoos on his head.

Having said this,as many people have mentioned you could buy perhaps 2 jackets extremely similar in design/style instead of forking out on this overpriced tat. I originally thought that with expensive items like this you paid the price for the brand,yet I see no prominent branding displayed here that would make me go( wow that guys got a diesel jacket).

So, ultimately shop around and find a similar jacket with a much more economical price and save the rest of the money on jeans/shoes/accessories to maximise your outfits wearability.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.