Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Physics PHYA4 - Thursday 11th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordFW)
    Yes but I have Phya4, Economics unit 3 and Literature unit 3 on the same day... wrecked
    Ouch! That sounds horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mr quaintrell is so ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aman1011)
    Mr quaintrell is so ****
    ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Yeah hope to do the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We got given all our EMPA dates today! The nice thing is that because the class is split into two groups (space and equipment issues), we get half our lessons off in the week that it's on (and I'm in the group that has Thursday's lesson free which is my full day usually ). We've got a mock (just doing one task though) next Monday and the written part for that Wednesday afternoon (we get one hour of lessons off while the other half of the class does the task). Then actual task two is 27th, task 1 is the 29th, and the written part is the 8th May in the afternoon (I was hoping for the morning so I'd miss chemistry instead of maths and half my free :/ but oh well). It all suddenly feels very close though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    We got given all our EMPA dates today! The nice thing is that because the class is split into two groups (space and equipment issues), we get half our lessons off in the week that it's on (and I'm in the group that has Thursday's lesson free which is my full day usually ). We've got a mock (just doing one task though) next Monday and the written part for that Wednesday afternoon (we get one hour of lessons off while the other half of the class does the task). Then actual task two is 27th, task 1 is the 29th, and the written part is the 8th May in the afternoon (I was hoping for the morning so I'd miss chemistry instead of maths and half my free :/ but oh well). It all suddenly feels very close though!!!
    Oh wow it's all pretty close you'll be fine. Good luck.

I'm not looking forward to the afternoon of the 5th May. Don't know why it's an afternoon. All of my exams are morning exams apart from the EMPA!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Oh wow it's all pretty close you'll be fine. Good luck.

I'm not looking forward to the afternoon of the 5th May. Don't know why it's an afternoon. All of my exams are morning exams apart from the EMPA!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah me neither :/ (well the 8th anyway!). All my exams except the EMPA and both Chemistry are morning, which kind of sucks because lie ins are great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    Yeah me neither :/ (well the 8th anyway!). All my exams except the EMPA and both Chemistry are morning, which kind of sucks because lie ins are great
    Ah I love morning exams (love being a loose term...)! I get really stressed all day for afternoon exams, but morning ones go so quickly so it's done before I get too worked up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Ah I love morning exams (love being a loose term...)! I get really stressed all day for afternoon exams, but morning ones go so quickly so it's done before I get too worked up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree it stops me from being such a stress head!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't stress overly before exams so extra sleep is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    I don't stress overly before exams so extra sleep is nice
    Lucky! Do you think it's worth doing flash cards of previous six markers' mark schemes in case there's a repeat question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really bad at physics. I'm so worried about my upcoming exams. Could anyone suggest some ideas or websites where I can learn online? Thank you guys in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kooldude_dr)
    pm me!

thanks.

He, can you help ? Pm me please ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samphosrattana)
    I'm really bad at physics. I'm so worried about my upcoming exams. Could anyone suggest some ideas or websites where I can learn online? Thank you guys in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what you're feeling like I'm in the same position erm Lasseviren1 and drphysicsA on YouTube are pretty good
    There's antoineeducation, cyber physics and hyperphysics too which are websites the first two focus on AQA A2 physics pretty well
    Hope they help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much. This is such a helpful information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The first post of this thread contains a number of resources, some contributed by users on this thread - have you had a look?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mai.H)
    I know what you're feeling like I'm in the same position erm Lasseviren1 and drphysicsA on YouTube are pretty good
    There's antoineeducation, cyber physics and hyperphysics too which are websites the first two focus on AQA A2 physics pretty well
    Hope they help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hadn't heard of those! Will check them out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lina12345)
    He, can you help ? Pm me please ?
    Please, for the sake of this thread remaining open until the PHYA4 exam as originally intended, and for the benefit of yourself and others on this thread, don't discuss the EMPA.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have.😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you own any of the revision guides or books?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between magnetic field and electric field.

For some reason I just can't wrap my head around it. :confused:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.