ReputationRep:
    Time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which time???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l1lvink)
    Which time???
    That's the time taken for the body to travel round the circle from its initial position. It could be less or grater than the time period, the time taken for the body to travel a complete circle(2pi).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Again, thank you! Added to the first post - your contribution to the thread is really appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem, figured I might as well post them if I'm doing them for myself anyway!

(Original post by ubisoft)
    Oops, I meant answers as well as questions
    I don't really have the time sorry, it's just meant as a quick reference list for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    I don't really have the time sorry, it's just meant as a quick reference list for me!

Did you literally type of of those questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When do you use right hand rule and when the left hand?

ReputationRep:
    When do you use right hand rule and when the left hand?
    Should be in my guide under an exam tip ->
    Right hand rule for generating an EMF

Left hand rule for the motor effect

The "right hand grip" rule might also be used for the direction of a field around a current carrying wire.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehrdad jafari)
    Did you literally type of of those questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, copying and pasting from a pdf gives you messed up formats so you end up having to mess around so much that typing them out isn't any slower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    Yeah, copying and pasting from a pdf gives you messed up formats so you end up having to mess around so much that typing them out isn't any slower.
    That's very kind of you did this, I couldn't do that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to ignore the 6-mark question and just try to ace the rest of the paper. If I have time I'll make some bullet points for the 6-marker which should hopefully 2-3 points. Anyone else doing this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotterPhysics)
    I'm planning to ignore the 6-mark question and just try to ace the rest of the paper. If I have time I'll make some bullet points for the 6-marker which should hopefully 2-3 points. Anyone else doing this?
    Yeah haha. They're not worth the time. In the same time you could get more marks doing other questions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha. They're not worth the time. In the same time you could get more marks doing other questions.
    Do you think it's worth doing some bullets for the six marker first , then going back to write it out in full if you have time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually going to ignore section B completely and stick to multiple choice section lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually going to ignore section B completely and stick to multiple choice section lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Isn't that a bit risky given its only 25 marks? :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Isn't that a bit risky given its only 25 marks? :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A bit risky?! That's too risky lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Do you think it's worth doing some bullets for the six marker first , then going back to write it out in full if you have time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's what I meant. I'll write some obvious points down, then come back to it at the end if I have time. Writing in paragraphs takes too much time, while I could be doing calculations much faster.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What?! that's only 25 marks, even if you did get 25/25 (very unlikely, I am only getting 15ish) that would still be a D max

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I meant. I'll write some obvious points down, then come back to it at the end if I have time. Writing in paragraphs takes too much time, while I could be doing calculations much faster.
    Makes sense! I don't know how many marks out of 6 the QoWC counts for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Makes sense! I don't know how many marks out of 6 the QoWC counts for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it's 3 for the answer and 3 for the English. Good compromise getting half marks but with quarter the time

ReputationRep:
    I think it's 3 for the answer and 3 for the English. Good compromise getting half marks but with quarter the time
    Haha makes sense. Is it really 3 for English? That's insane. Especially given the number of points on the mark scheme that are available for answer marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.