Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA A2 Mathematics MM2B Mechanics 2 - Monday 22nd June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    I hope so! Feels like a waste of effort otherwise! Could have just got 61 UMS on each paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is weird that someone with 579 UMS can get a lower gade than someone with 480 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Fair enough, I was curious that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can always resit core 4 next year or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stepidermis)
    It is weird that someone with 579 UMS can get a lower gade than someone with 480 :confused:
    Makes absolutely no sense personally. You might as well make the A* 540 UMS to persuade people to try harder in second year, rather than penalise the ones who end up with 579 but not 180 in C3/C4....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalculusCallum6)
    You can always resit core 4 next year or something
    It's not vital to my uni offer so I probably won't. I was just aiming for an A* because I'd put quite a bit of effort into it. Just might not have paid off that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's been the lowest grade boundaries for an A/A* in M2 so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    It's not vital to my uni offer so I probably won't. I was just aiming for an A* because I'd put quite a bit of effort into it. Just might not have paid off that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah well, A*s aren't for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiwa)
    What's been the lowest grade boundaries for an A/A* in M2 so far?
    63 for an A* in January 2011. It might have been lower that that in one of the older papers but they are far too old to give you an idea for the grade boundaries this year.

I think it's best that you stop trolling. He comfortably has an A*. Both his scores would have given him full UMS last year so there is no way that he won't get at least 90 each, let alone averaging 90 on both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reverse Swing)
    I think it's best that you stop trolling. He comfortably has an A*. Both his scores would have given him full UMS last year so there is no way that he won't get at least 90 each, let alone averaging 90 on both.
    Exactly, and the little ***** knows that. He needs to stop begging for attention and sympathy comments such as "oh no don't worry, you'll have got an A*"

ReputationRep:
    Trolling 1/10.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, and the little ***** knows that. He needs to stop begging for attention and sympathy comments such as "oh no don't worry, you'll have got an A*"
    I'm sure this "little *****" isn't alone in wishing you'd just get off the thread as you're not welcome if you're just going to piss everyone off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiwa)
    Trolling 1/10.
    Jesus doesn't love you

ReputationRep:
    Jesus doesn't love you
    Leul. Not even gonna entertain you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    I'm sure this "little *****" isn't alone in wishing you'd just get off the thread as you're not welcome if you're just going to piss everyone off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ignore him. Don't feed the troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who you calling out? You spend most your time making mark schemes on the student room, half the time you get them wrong!
    Embarrassing for you when that JackyDoyle kid corrected you

ReputationRep:
    Who you calling out? You spend most your time making mark schemes on the student room, half the time you get them wrong!
    Embarrassing for you when that JackyDoyle kid corrected you
    And how all of a sudden do you have such an insight into my personal life and what I spend my time doing? I'm most amused.

What's even more embarrassing is you having a clearer memory of that than me, which either means you and this "JackyDoyle" person are the same person, or you spend even longer than I do on TSR focusing on people's comments more than preparing for your own exams. Best of luck on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In refernce to the troll who has been posting - Think it's really pathetic that some idiot comes along and puts down others solely because they give a damn abut their future and try their best. Just ignore this loser. If we all annoy you so much then stop reading the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hexaneandheels)
    In refernce to the troll who has been posting - Think it's really pathetic that some idiot comes along and puts down others solely because they give a damn abut their future and try their best. Just ignore this loser. If we all annoy you so much then stop reading the thread.
    Thanks for this. Glad it's not just me that feels this way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey man for the jumper i said that if it was less than 26m the jumper would be accelerating upwards.

ReputationRep:
    Totally, think it's someone who can't quite get their own life together so goes on other people to attempt to compensate. Just ignore him hun.

(Original post by CD223)
    Thanks for this. Glad it's not just me that feels this way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.