The Student Room Group

Signatures...

So my mum signed my passport for me as i was a minor when it was being renewed but i don't think she stated that it was signed by her. And in my controlled assessments for school, i've been giving my own signature (unique to the one on my passport), can i continue doing this?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RinorS
So my mum signed my passport for me as i was a minor when it was being renewed but i don't think she stated that it was signed by her. And in my controlled assessments for school, i've been giving my own signature (unique to the one on my passport), can i continue doing this?

Yes, it definitely isn't cross checked with any official documents. If it were, I'd be in quite a bit of trouble since my signature constantly changes!
Original post by RinorS

Don't worry, overtime signatures change, especially when your doing it regularly so by it being different its not a problem. Have a good new year :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Chlorophile
Yes, it definitely isn't cross checked with any official documents. If it were, I'd be in quite a bit of trouble since my signature constantly changes!

That's reassuring! Thanks for the response.
Reply 4
Original post by businessisgreat
Don't worry, overtime signatures change, especially when your doing it regularly so by it being different its not a problem. Have a good new year :smile:

Thanks for the response and the same goes to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending