Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I won't yes I did, would you pick westminster over lcf? Haha mine wasn't too great either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    I won't yes I did, would you pick westminster over lcf? Haha mine wasn't too great either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends, I absolutely hated LCF, so it depends how you feel when you went to interview, I too got a place at LCF but it wasn't for me. But then again I felt Westminster didn't suit me either! I don't fit in anywhere lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I feel the same about lcf, but the reputation is quite up there! Ah well I hope you get into csm, I wish you the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    Yeah I feel the same about lcf, but the reputation is quite up there! Ah well I hope you get into csm, I wish you the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! You too! hope your womenswear interview goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much! Do you know how many people are on the womenswear course at lcf?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    Anyone got a csm knit portfolio review tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there, I hope all your interviews went well! I got into the CSM fashion/textiles foundation starting this September. Then I'll have to be thinking about applying for a degree. I'm thinking CSM fashion knit too, but my sixth form don't have knitting machines so the only knitting I've done is by hand at home...
    How much knit do you have in your portfolio? Is it all fancy stuff you've done on machines? (I have no clue how much knit you can do on the CSM foundation, because we're not allowed to use the degree knit machines).

ReputationRep:
    Hey first of all, don't worry at all!!!! From what I've heard from some of my friends on the csm foundation you do get to weave/knit, you can always hand knit too... You also need to understand texture on the knit course so having some textural samples would be really good but I'm sure that your tutors at csm will help you next year to get onto that course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    Hey first of all, don't worry at all!!!! From what I've heard from some of my friends on the csm foundation you do get to weave/knit, you can always hand knit too... You also need to understand texture on the knit course so having some textural samples would be really good but I'm sure that your tutors at csm will help you next year to get onto that course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm totally clueless at present about what we get to do on the CSM fashion and textiles foundation, so this really helps I look forward to doing more knit. I guess for me - full knowledge about what they will want for a degree will come in time. Thanks for your advice!

ReputationRep:
    I studied Fashion at CSM, if anyone needs any advice I can help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esme-Kitten)
    I studied Fashion at CSM, if anyone needs any advice I can help.
    Hey I got into csm womenswear and I've been hearing that you get a summer project? I was just wondering when we would get it and what it would be about? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLx)
    Hey I got into csm womenswear and I've been hearing that you get a summer project? I was just wondering when we would get it and what it would be about? Thanks
    oooo we do? how exciting!

ReputationRep:
    yeah apparently, in trying to find out when and what it is about but nobody seems to know the details....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.