TheGrimCrim
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
In the preview of the personal statement, should there be empty lines after each paragraph? Since, I have 3994 characters in my personal statement this crucial and I am starting to panic.
BlueWolf16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not sure about this too, bumping the thread. :/
Lkathryn08
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're talking about putting blank lines between paragraphs then it's recommended as it makes it easier to read. If you're worried about cutting down it really shouldn't be too much of a problem, mine started out as way over the limit ad I got it down and out blank line between paragraphs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
crozibear96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pretty sure you can do whatever you want, so long as it fits in the PS box on UCAS Apply. My advice would be to copy and paste it with the empty lines to see if it fits. If it does, then I don't see any problem with it but, if it doesn't, it's best to leave the empty lines out. The content of your personal statement is more important than the empty lines.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by crozibear96)
Pretty sure you can do whatever you want, so long as it fits in the PS box on UCAS Apply. My advice would be to copy and paste it with the empty lines to see if it fits. If it does, then I don't see any problem with it but, if it doesn't, it's best to leave the empty lines out. The content of your personal statement is more important than the empty lines.
There's no point having content if it can't be read.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads