Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have applied to LSE. My tutor told me that he did not include my predicted grade in the reference and wanted to redo it, however I had already sent it off, I spoke to UCAS with regards to whether he can add it on but they said he would have to contact the university directly to tell them. I then spoke to LSE who said that they do not accept anything other than what is on the ucas application and if there is no predicted grade my application will be denied?? Is there anything I can do?

So far I am on track for As/A*, maths, physics, chemistry and economics. So I am predicted the entry requirements.

Nottingham who would be my insurance said that this is no issue and he can simply contact them when hes ready, however LSE is the university I dream going too. Does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

No worries, it's totally fine. I had the same problem with my predicted grades at King's and LSE and I informed both of the schools which told me it was ok. They might not understood what you meant because they told me it was fine and that my referee had to send the predicted grades directly to the school (for LSE it's at this email address [email protected]). They also specified the referee must have an academic verified address mail.
    If you have any other questions or doubts, you can ask me by inbox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natek18)
    Hi everyone,

I have applied to LSE. My tutor told me that he did not include my predicted grade in the reference and wanted to redo it, however I had already sent it off, I spoke to UCAS with regards to whether he can add it on but they said he would have to contact the university directly to tell them. I then spoke to LSE who said that they do not accept anything other than what is on the ucas application and if there is no predicted grade my application will be denied?? Is there anything I can do?

So far I am on track for As/A*, maths, physics, chemistry and economics. So I am predicted the entry requirements.

Nottingham who would be my insurance said that this is no issue and he can simply contact them when hes ready, however LSE is the university I dream going too. Does anyone have any advice?
    Sorry, can you just make it clear whether there are any predicted grades on your reference, or whether they're all missing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuestionsQ)
    Sorry, can you just make it clear whether there are any predicted grades on your reference, or whether they're all missing.
    Hey, there no predicted grades included in my reference, they are missing, and ucas wont allow him to quickly add it on, they said he will have to contact each university I applied to in order to tell them my predicted grades, but LSE said they do not accept anything that is not on the original ucas application

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.