Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    Good luck! I just sent mine off because I got no sleep last night and I definitely cannot stay up any longer haha

I'm not even sure how Warwick do it. I've heard so many conflicting things and they don't make it very clear. I wish I had gone to their open day. Anyways, my average is 686-somethingish so not too fussed about Warwick.

Me too, but i'm gonna stay away. I think you've definately got a shot at WMS, your VR is good, lets just hope you're in the top 25% or whatever it is. I went to the open day actually, which is why I've been beating myself up even more haha.

Good luck, I'm about to send mine off now before I change my mind for the umpteenth time! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Member1995)
    Me too, but i'm gonna stay away. I think you've definately got a shot at WMS, your VR is good, lets just hope you're in the top 25% or whatever it is. I went to the open day actually, which is why I've been beating myself up even more haha.

Good luck, I'm about to send mine off now before I change my mind for the umpteenth time! xx
    haha i think ill be submitting tomo x

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest. Those of you applying for a100, how are you funding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Member1995)

I hope I have a fighting chance. I really like Warwick and it's not too far away. Plus, Swansea has pretty shoddy transport links. Nottingham's okay and I don't know how I would afford St George's. My Mum and my brother say they'll give me money if I need it but I don't want to sponge off them.

Good luck! I kept changing it and decided I had to send it off otherwise I never would have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean0219)
    Out of interest. Those of you applying for a100, how are you funding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good question, no idea 😂😂

Maybe by doing locum in the weekend, tbh *I haven't thought about it ye, as long as I get in the rest will just work out...I believe. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I hope I have a fighting chance. I really like Warwick and it's not too far away. Plus, Swansea has pretty shoddy transport links. Nottingham's okay and I don't know how I would afford St George's. My Mum and my brother say they'll give me money if I need it but I don't want to sponge off them.

Good luck! I kept changing it and decided I had to send it off otherwise I never would have.
    That's like me and Soton and then I decided completely against it in the end! Good luck and let me know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    haha i think ill be submitting tomo x
    Have you decided on final options and submitted?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you can change your choices once you have submitted your UCAS application??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocoholic20)
    Does anyone know if you can change your choices once you have submitted your UCAS application??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, you can for an initial period (a week or two I think it was).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themightylaa)
    Yes, you can for an initial period (a week or two I think it was).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou

Feeling quite stressed really regretting applying to Cardiff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long did the acknowledgement from Warwick take to come through? Heard from the others just not Warwick

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone on here applying to Cardiff (to the 5 year programme)??

I'm so confused as to whether they rank graduates by GCSEs/ A levels ?

The website is really vague and just mentions the minimum grades needed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafNaf39)
    Final will suffice.
    Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone on here applying to Cardiff (to the 5 year programme)??

I'm so confused as to whether they rank graduates by GCSEs/ A levels ?

The website is really vague and just mentions the minimum grades needed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it helps - I applied to 3 GEM courses last year and also Cardiff 5 year. Cardiff was the only place not to interview me. Stats were 60 in gamsat, AAB a level, mostly A grades at GCSE and a 1st class degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swfc 16)
    If it helps - I applied to 3 GEM courses last year and also Cardiff 5 year. Cardiff was the only place not to interview me. Stats were 60 in gamsat, AAB a level, mostly A grades at GCSE and a 1st class degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou for replying

Did you get any feedback as to why you didn't get an interview?

That's exactly what I'm concerned about now I think they must rank us according to academics and mine aren't incredible.

Do you mind me asking if you applied to Swansea?? I'm considering replacing Cardiff with Swansea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS sent.

Waiting game begins..... ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsar101)
    UCAS sent.

Waiting game begins..... ...
    submitted too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for replying

Did you get any feedback as to why you didn't get an interview?

That's exactly what I'm concerned about now I think they must rank us according to academics and mine aren't incredible.

Do you mind me asking if you applied to Swansea?? I'm considering replacing Cardiff with Swansea!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Feedback was pretty generic. I applied to Swansea yeah. Very nice place and great ethos at Swansea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen med school 2017 entry for graduates

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4367928

ReputationRep:
    So that's it guys. The waiting game begins... good luck to everyone. Hopefully we all get interviews and smash it

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.