Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    FYI (if you are applying to Southampton)

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/medicin...ay_dates.page?

BM4 - GEM 4-year programme

ReputationRep:
    Its going to be a long & painful wait...

ReputationRep:
    argh I've gotten an acknowledgment email from UCAS but no confirmation email giving me my Personal ID but I've been emailed by St Georges with a UCAS PID. Is the confirmation email meant to go out within 48 hours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    argh I've gotten an acknowledgment email from UCAS but no confirmation email giving me my Personal ID but I've been emailed by St Georges with a UCAS PID. Is the confirmation email meant to go out within 48 hours?
    I sent my UCAS off on the 14th and got my email with my choices and personal ID info today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafNaf39)
    I sent my UCAS off on the 14th and got my email with my choices and personal ID info today
    So did I but still no email. I think I've got like 2 hours to go until it's 48 hours.

ReputationRep:
    So did I but still no email. I think I've got like 2 hours to go until it's 48 hours.
    Oh Okay.

Have you checked your junk folder?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The first e-mail said:

"What happens next?
    It will usually take up to 48 hours for us to process and send it to the universities and colleges that you have applied to. At deadlines this may be longer."

I sent my application off on the 13th and haven't got a track log-in yet, but two unis have already acknowledged my application. I guess it will arrive in the upcoming week.

ReputationRep:
    Received acknowledgement from Birmingham. Saif they will reply within 15 days....nerve racking

Anyone else received an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peace4life)
    Received acknowledgement from Birmingham. Saif they will reply within 15 days....nerve racking

Anyone else received an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i received that email too. So glad that they'll be getting back to us so quick!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to both of us and anyone else that applied to Birmingham. Hope we all get interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous for this! The wait is going you've torture!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Confirmation emails received from Birmingham, Warwick, King's and Barts.

Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panacea.)
    Confirmation emails received from Birmingham, Warwick, King's and Barts.

Good luck to everyone!
    Aha same exact choices. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't had confirmation from Warwick 😕

ReputationRep:
    I've got confirmations from Warwick, SGUL and Swansea so far. This is terrifyingly wonderful. Good luck everyone!

If the email contains a UCAS Personal ID that it diff from the one from my application, is this the PID I have to give to ACER for my gamsat and Pearson for my ukcat results to be passed on to the universities? B/c I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when Ukcat will be sending our scores to unis? Is it the 21st of October or anytime until the 21st?

ReputationRep:
    On the UKCAT website, do you just have to save your choices for them to send them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean0219)
    On the UKCAT website, do you just have to save your choices for them to send them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr_2b)
    Anyone know when Ukcat will be sending our scores to unis? Is it the 21st of October or anytime until the 21st?
    Early November

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.