Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbon_)
    Yep, on the 24/10

I applied to Wolfson
    Thank you.. This was for the seperate application form? And not just UCAS confirmation?.... I received confirmation my UCAS application had been received but no confirmation about my seperate application form...

ReputationRep:
    anyone got interview from cambridge i know this is a bit early lol but....just waiting.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I've picked up Spanish again since I wrote in my Personal Statement that I'm studying spanish and portuguese so I figured I should probably improve haha

I'm so anxious about results now.
    Good luck :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ama2007)
    anyone got interview from cambridge i know this is a bit early lol but....just waiting.....
    I haven't heard from them yet, hopefully they'll let us know about interviews soon

ReputationRep:
    I've picked up Spanish again since I wrote in my Personal Statement that I'm studying spanish and portuguese so I figured I should probably improve haha

I'm so anxious about results now.
    Yeah they should be coming out pretty soon. I have my fingers and everything else crossed for you hun

Does anyone know when Birmingham hand out interview invites out for the 4 yr grad course?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafNaf39)
    Yeah they should be coming out pretty soon. I have my fingers and everything else crossed for you hun

Does anyone know when Birmingham hand out interview invites out for the 4 yr grad course?

Thanks!
    Someone said last years thread got theirs at the end of November. I stalked some of the undergraduate threads and Birmingham have already started giving out rejections for the 5yr course.

I also saw that some unis have verbally confirmed that they got the UKCAT results on Monday! So I reckon we'll start hearing in 3weeks or so x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmd2)
    Someone said last years thread got theirs at the end of November. I stalked some of the undergraduate threads and Birmingham have already started giving out rejections for the 5yr course.

I also saw that some unis have verbally confirmed that they got the UKCAT results on Monday! So I reckon we'll start hearing in 3weeks or so x
    Yeah I just stalked some threads from last year...guess by then end of this month most of us should know where we stand ...eek...

Can't recall if I saw interview dates on their website, will have to double check!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charades24)
    Thank you.. This was for the seperate application form? And not just UCAS confirmation?.... I received confirmation my UCAS application had been received but no confirmation about my seperate application form...
    No worries! Yes it was. I got a confirmation email about my UCAS application on the 17/10, and another confirmation email about my separate application on the 24/10.

If you are worried, the best thing to do is to email them. Perhaps say you know someone that has received a confirmation, and you were wondering if they received your complete application because you didn't get that email. Have your spoken to your referee? Has he/she definitely sent in the reference and on time?

Did you apply to Wolfson too? It might be different for different colleges?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but for MMIs, does everyone get the same questions?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but for MMIs, does everyone get the same questions?
    Yes they do. Each interviewer gives the same question, and the applicants just move from one interviewer to another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindlesss)
    Yes they do. Each interviewer gives the same question, and the applicants just move from one interviewer to another.
    Cool, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else just get an email from Nottingham. I just got one saying thanks for the application and we're still considering it bla bla bla and it scared me because before I even opened the email I was like but I don't even have my gamsat scores yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else just get an email from Nottingham. I just got one saying thanks for the application and we're still considering it bla bla bla and it scared me because before I even opened the email I was like but I don't even have my gamsat scores yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took Swansea and Nottingham a couple of weeks to acknowledge my application and I applied very early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr_2b)
    It took Swansea and Nottingham a couple of weeks to acknowledge my application and I applied very early
    I've already had one acknowledgement. This is a second one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skido)
    Hey I m a Biomed first year, and my goal is to apply at the end of second year for 2017 entry. . But i wanted to ask something, I am an EU student, and I know that many unis ask for A levels too, and I am not sure if my ones are equivalent, because I took a foundation year before I entered my course. So my question is does a Science foundation year count at all during the application process? or you defo need to have A leves or equivelents? Also does anyone know if taking a first aid 3 day course(which looks quite expensive) would be useful for the work experience part of the application? thank you.
    My predicted grades are
    A - Biology
    B - Maths
    D*D* in applied science
    I got a c - health and social care AS
    I got a B - chemistry AS
    Im going to study biomed so do i have a chance for graduate entry medicine?

ReputationRep:
    any Cambridge interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ama2007)
    any Cambridge interviews?
    Haven't heard from them yet. Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelusa)
    Haven't heard from them yet. Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah am just waiting for a any good news lol

I need it !!!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard either, we will hear anytime between now and 15/11

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard either, we will hear anytime between now and 15/11
    for what uni?

Cambridge gave out their interviews 8th Nov 2 years ago...I just looked at my emails

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.