Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuralgal)
    The GEM course starts in August, a few weeks earlier than the A100.
    Any idea on the specific date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosser1994)
    Any idea on the specific date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Around the 3rd week of August. I've attached a FAQ sheet someone posted in the Kings A102 group where I got all this from.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Graduate Entry Medicine FAQs.docx (17.0 KB, 38 views)

ReputationRep:
    Around the 3rd week of August. I've attached a FAQ sheet someone posted in the Kings A102 group where I got all this from.
    Thanks for the help, it's a bit annoying that the attachment won't work for some reason. Any chance you could copy the relevant section. I've just found the Kings group but I can't find the attachment on there either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help, it's a bit annoying that the attachment won't work for some reason. Any chance you could copy the relevant section. I've just found the Kings group but I can't find the attachment on there either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sections pertaining to you:

I am doing a postgraduate degree and will not get the results by the deadline given

Whether your result is part of your offer or you need to complete your postgraduate degree prior to starting at King’s so you are not registered on two programmes at once you will need to get your result to us before the start of the programme, remembering that this programme will start in August. This does not have to be a certificate, an initial marksheet is enough as long as more official results are provided when available. Contact us and your institution about when you results will be available before accepting any offer

When does the programme start?

The graduate entry programme starts earlier than other degree programmes. Enrolment is normally around the third week in August.

ReputationRep:
    Sections pertaining to you:

I am doing a postgraduate degree and will not get the results by the deadline given

Whether your result is part of your offer or you need to complete your postgraduate degree prior to starting at King’s so you are not registered on two programmes at once you will need to get your result to us before the start of the programme, remembering that this programme will start in August. This does not have to be a certificate, an initial marksheet is enough as long as more official results are provided when available. Contact us and your institution about when you results will be available before accepting any offer

When does the programme start?

The graduate entry programme starts earlier than other degree programmes. Enrolment is normally around the third week in August.
    You're a gem, thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    You're a gem, thank you so much!
    Not a problem! Hope everything works out for you

ReputationRep:
    I will nervously await an email all day from Barts, interviews going out from today! Ahhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DelphiDeWitt)
    Anyone heard from St George's for GEM?

I've heard from Swansea and Nottingham but not them.
    They sent out some invites to interview yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rndons19)
    I will nervously await an email all day from Barts, interviews going out from today! Ahhhhh
    I'm in exactly the same boat! Been checking UCAS periodically throughout today but no news just yet
    Already had 2 rejections (Warwick and King's) so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharliCharli24)
    I'm in exactly the same boat! Been checking UCAS periodically throughout today but no news just yet
    Already had 2 rejections (Warwick and King's) so fingers crossed
    You're in exactly the same boat as me, what's your stats? I have a 1st in biomed and 674 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    Warwick interviews being given out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Has anyone heard from St George's yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuffStudent)
    Hi guys! Has anyone heard from St George's yet?
    They started sending out interview yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to go to unread post on a thread?! How do I do this from 'watched threads'?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who didn't get an email from SGUL yesterday received one today? Wasn't worried yesterday when I didn't get one but now I'm starting too a little as I meet all the criteria at this stage for interview....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themightylaa)
    Has anyone who didn't get an email from SGUL yesterday received one today? Wasn't worried yesterday when I didn't get one but now I'm starting too a little as I meet all the criteria at this stage for interview....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't heard anything yet either either. I saw several people who also meet the criteria that haven't heard and presumably would post when they do. I hope we hear soon though or I might get RSI from refreshing my emails too often.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Barts yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blofeldz)
    I haven't heard anything yet either either. I saw several people who also meet the criteria that haven't heard and presumably would post when they do. I hope we hear soon though or I might get RSI from refreshing my emails too often.
    Yeah i also meet the criteria for SGUL but have seen nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rndons19)
    Anyone heard anything from Barts yet?
    Nope. Still waiting to hear from Barts and Newcastle, although I'm not holding out much hope for the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medici103)
    Nope. Still waiting to hear from Barts and Newcastle, although I'm not holding out much hope for the latter.
    I feel the same!! UKCAT of 674 and a 1st in biomed so feel more confident with barts due to the weighting. What about you?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.