Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How was your 2014? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Hello,

How was the year 2014 for you, personally? Was it one of your best/worst years? Anything exciting happen? etc.

Thank you
    Started off well, ended a bit lower down but overall was good ­čĹŹhope 2015 goes well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    es ist ein Bild von einem Daumen in der linken Ecke des Bildschirms.

klicken Sie darauf, wenn Sie diesen Artikel lesen k├Ânnen.
    Ich kann immer noch es finden. Welche Bildschirm soll dass heissen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Name:  daumenbild.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  101.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Mine was one of the best yet. I got into university, I moved out of home (allowing me to actually have a social life without my mum over my shoulder), met a bunch of amazing people and left all the ****ty ones back in S6

Roll on 2015, there's high standards set to meet

ReputationRep:
    vielen Dank, Ich muss ziemlisch bind sein, dass war ganz einfach

I have reped you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Gro├čer Erfolg mein Freund !!

Hiermit zehn Punkte f├╝r Ihren Genuss und Vergn├╝gen

:hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Mine wasnt the best. I had some good times this year, but i also had quite a few bad times. But over the last couple of months ive started to see light at the end of the tunnel and realised things might finally be moving forward after a difficult 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Gro├čer Erfolg mein Freund !!

Hiermit zehn Punkte f├╝r Ihren Genuss und Vergn├╝gen

:hat2:
    Danke schon! Bist Du Deutsche auch?! Deutsch nicht meine Muttersprache ist. Ich zog nach England ganz jung
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    It was meh. Some good, some bad. Some major highs and lows.
    This sums mine up. Up until October/November it was shaping up to be the best year of my life. And then those two months hit and it just all went to pot.

Looking forward to 2015 though, it's gonna be my year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    This sums mine up. Up until October/November it was shaping up to be the best year of my life. And then those two months hit and it just all went to pot.

Looking forward to 2015 though, it's gonna be my year.
    Sorry to hear that good luck for 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Danke schon! Bist Du Deutsche auch?! Deutsch nicht meine Muttersprache ist. Ich zog nach England ganz jung
    hahaha ich bin Englisch. i erhalten Hilfe von meinem Freund Herr Google, wenn ich sprechen Fremdsprachen !!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha ich bin Englisch. i erhalten Hilfe von meinem Freund Herr Google, wenn ich sprechen Fremdsprachen !!
    Ja, Ja. Ich Verstehe . Ich Glaube dass in England haben Ich so lang gewohnt, Ich bin jetzt auch English. Englisch viele leute kommn aus Deutschland und Scandinavien
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's been a long and interesting year. Had more highs and lows than last year but I'm going into 2015 with more positives. For example, I have more friends and I feel happier than I did in 2013.

Major things
    Highs
    I lost over 2 stone of my bw.
    I have good friends and am personally one person's best friend.
    I have some reasons to live.
    I had the confidence to come out to my grandmother and she took it reasonably well.

Lows
    I broke up with my bf, I fell in love with two more people but they didn't work out.
    My grandmother forgot who I was for the first time and that's happened a few more times.
    I got bad exam results affecting my future plans somewhat.

Neither
    I lost my V
    I started my first job.

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

ReputationRep:
    Pessimistic misanthropites here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It started off badly but improved towards the end - 2015 will be much better.

ReputationRep:
    not good for me
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Sorry to hear that good luck for 2015.
    Likewise, let's make it a good one :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Likewise, let's make it a good one :yy:
    Indeed, let's. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    The worst year of my life by far but considering that I'm 17 its not really a big deal I guess, and the only thing that statement really shows is that the rest of my life has been pretty damn good. But my mum said it was the worst year of her life and she's 45. It's been a bit of a roller coaster but there've definitely been some good bits!

Bad things
    - Lost my grandma to cancer
    - My other grandma was diagnosed with cancer at a similar time and she's getting progressively worse, especially since her mum died recently as well
    - I lost another very close relative to traffic accident
    - There's been a really big unfair legal case with my dad for a while which he lost and its caused him to not be allowed to work in the UK for something that wasn't his fault in the least.
    - For all the reasons above my parents have had a really tough time and that affected me too
    - I've been holed up in my house a lot because I really wanted to get into medicine which put a lot of pressure on me and that really messes with me because I actually get really sad and down.

Good things
    - Aced my AS-levels
    - Got an offer for medicine!!!!! This is the best thing by far and the only thing that has really been especially good about this year.
    - Did NCS and gold d of e and they were both good experiences
    - Got closer to different people in my friendship group and outside my friendship group as well

Aims:
    - I really need to get more organised, procrastinate less and really form some good habits like exercise, drinking more water etc.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.