Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I was at a freshers Christmas party and I briefly met this guy and after introducing himself to me he brushed his hand against my bottom and smiled
    as he walked away. Anyway, later on, I left the office block (where the party was) to get some fresh air. When I tried to get back in the door was locked and I tried to use the intercom system but nobody could hear me. At the bottom of the stairs- as if he was waiting for me was the same guy and he looked like he was on the phone. He opened the door for me and let me back in.
    Am I overthinking everything or did he come all the way downstairs and leave his friends just to be near me and he wasn't really on the phone?
    Opinions please

I think he was definitely interested at the least. Sounds slightly creepy, though - 'brushed his hand against my bottom' - not exactly the most subtle thing is it. 'As if he was waiting for me' - now I just feel like he is a stalker! No, in all honesty, I think you must have caught his eye.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2014
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.