question about interviews Watch

yoshin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hi dudes and dudettes,

im out of the country until december meaning im unavailable for interview. i kind of mentioned this in my PS (i said that id be in spain untl december) but do yuo think that i should also send emails to my uni choices to tell them. or should i just wait?? then if i get an interview, i can email them then and tell them??
what do you think? will it look bad if i do this??

cheers,
ryan
tiny_dancer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well personally I don't think there's any harm in telling them now and it will make you look efficient and willing, so if it was me I'd email now.

Gemma
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, e-mail them now. It's better as they can print a copy of your e-mail and attach it to your file to let the tutors know.
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gemmac)
Well personally I don't think there's any harm in telling them now and it will make you look efficient and willing, so if it was me I'd email now.
Yeah. Universities tend to be flexible with these things, and no, it won't make you look bad.

Phone them instead?
jl7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think email would be better than phoning! Then, if any problem crops up, you'll have proof that you did inform them.
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jl7)
I think email would be better than phoning! Then, if any problem crops up, you'll have proof that you did inform them.
Well, you could always make a voice recording
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah, send them an email, you never know they might just be nice and give you a place anyway :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads