Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Guys what would you say makes a woman damaged goods??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    too much vaginal mileage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Sorry I forgot this is the student room where everyone is pedantic A holes
    There's a slight difference between being a pedant and that Joey Essex level.of stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    a lady can become a "soiled dove" by not respecting herself and her body. true joy and fulfilment is found in the marital bed, not in a pub car park.
    Wow,would you save yourself for the marriage as well then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    There's a slight difference between being a pedant and that Joey Essex level.of stupid.
    Joey Essex doesn't even know what Africa is let alone if it's a country. I obviously know Africa isn't a country you're just a pedantic cretin

Are you even at university? If not don't even question my intellect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad_Tepes)
    Wow,would you save yourself for the marriage as well then?

Would a decent lady allow herself to be penetrated by something which had been goodness knows where ?

ReputationRep:
    Would a decent lady allow herself to be penetrated by something which had been goodness knows where ?
    I don't quite get your question...Anyway, it seems you are advocating a no pre-marital sex policy...would you be willing to do the same? Personally i wouldn't ask a girl to do something I would not be willing to do or not even that, and i know myself quite well believe me.

ReputationRep:
    Just a question OP...why are you asking this question?

ReputationRep:
    I don't quite get your question...Anyway, it seems you are advocating a no pre-marital sex policy...would you be willing to do the same? Personally i wouldn't ask a girl to do something I would not be willing to do or not even that, and i know myself quite well believe me.
    As a Christian i believe that sex outside marriage is contrary to God's will.

ReputationRep:
    As a Christian i believe that sex outside marriage is contrary to God's will.
    So then on the premises that you are not married...are you a virgin?

As a non-religious person I believe sex is to be enjoyed with whoever you please as a person, as long as it's safe and you are not hurting anyone else involved in it.

ReputationRep:
    So then on the premises that you are not married...are you a virgin?

As a non-religious person I believe sex is to be enjoyed with whoever you please as a person, as long as it's safe and you are not hurting anyone else involved in it.
    bear™ does not give out personal information to strange men.

bear™ is perfectly aware that his beliefs conflict with those of the ungodly.

ReputationRep:
    bear™ does not give out personal information to strange men.

bear™ is perfectly aware that his beliefs conflict with those of the ungodly.
    Translation: I'm not a virgin but I still expect women to be if they want me to respect them, even if I sleep with women.

ReputationRep:
    Abortion is not only murder, it's larceny, securities fraud, and jaywalking.

Nah, seriously though, the woman should have the right to choose whether she wishes to keep her child or not after getting pregnant. As far as damaged goods is concerned ... I'd tend to avoid women who have bonked everyone in sight but beyond that, I'm pretty laid back about things.

ReputationRep:
    Any woman that has already been broken in is damaged goods, it just depends how damaged.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Tbh everyone has their own perspective of 'damaged goods' as they have been through different situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tupper_ware)
    If a parent get's HIV/AID's the child has a chance of being born with it too.
    I know, I meant that the other member would be surprised by reality, that people don't just get HIV/AIDS in 'countries like Africa'. I was laughing at their ignorance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Awww didums, is someone feeling a bit upset that their intellect has been questioned, lol, calm down.
    Yep just as I thought, a little kid

ReputationRep:
    If she as been raped
    If she is a born again Christian at twenty or thirty something

ReputationRep:
    Not a virgin
    Older than 21
    Short hair
    Fat
    Career-obsessed
    Masculine

ReputationRep:
    I hate to say it but as soon as a man says anything justifying this phrase, he will be called out as a misogynist-note the difference in reps. Men will protect those who say such things.

whereas a woman can quite openly say things like she would consider a guy with mild depression damaged goods. Men will not

yet again Smash whines on the double standards; guys, how can we fix this? Feminism is clearly not going to help us.

I think we should all be given a chance, but this is not society's intention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Joey Essex doesn't even know what Africa is let alone if it's a country. I obviously know Africa isn't a country you're just a pedantic cretin

Are you even at university? If not don't even question my intellect
    Why ask? Why not assume that they were both at and not at university?

BUT, for the thread. Being female makes any woman pretty much a no-go. Just saying, nunu means no-no.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.