Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What is it about this person that makes them your best friend?

ReputationRep:
    We have a very similar sense of humour, known each other for years, and just get along really well.

ReputationRep:
    I can insult her as much as I want and she doesn't mind

ReputationRep:
    My cat, because she like, 'gets me', ya know?

ReputationRep:
    My laptop is my best friend,its always there for me and never lets me down.Also it doesn't demand anything in return

It was super weird how I became best friends with my current best friends. We only had one class together once a week, and we didn't even sit next to each other- we sat two places away and that was the only time I saw her.
    But then we talked for a bit and she mentioned something and after that we just clicked and now we're pretty much inseperable. I was depressed and suicidal when I met her, because I felt I had trouble connecting with people and didnt have any 'real' friends but then we just got so close all of a sudden.

We're both foreign (in the UK) and we have very similar tastes in everything.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a best friend I just have close friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.