Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I can log into student finance England and see the main page but when I click on any other links I cant see anything and just get a blue message saying 'page cant be displayed' help?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Have you tried using Google Chrome as your web browser? We are having some problems with the other browsers at the moment but Chrome seems to work most of the time.

Give that a try, and if it still doesn't work please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can check your account and give you any information you need while we look to get it fixed.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks do you have the number?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I heard from my teacher that I could add a University on to my student finance account. How do I do so?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.