Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    there's one on kingniks picture thread i think - she is very pretty
    where is the pic

ReputationRep:
    there's one on kingniks picture thread i think - she is very pretty
    She's fit but my gosh don't she know it?

ReputationRep:
    Oiii! I didn't mean it that way. I really didn't know what it meant.
    I'm not an attention seeker...*sobs*

I really didn't know what it meant.

Besides it's not as if I ever get bought drinks anyway... i don't really care. I never wear make up, my hair is never styled or anything and I don't wear napkins and call them clothes.

*runs away and hides*

P.S. WOOOhoo 3000 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Oiii! I didn't mean it that way. I really didn't know what it meant.
    I'm not an attention seeker...*sobs*

I really didn't know what it meant.

Besides it's not as if I ever get bought drinks anyway... i don't really care. I never wear make up, my hair is never styled or anything and I don't wear napkins and call them clothes.

*runs away and hides*

P.S. WOOOhoo 3000 posts
    where bouts do u liv in south dani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    where is the pic
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t30697.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    She's fit but my gosh don't she know it?
    Ok just to prove my point I will get a photo of my friend Vicky just to prove how low my self esteem goes when I'm out with her.

ReputationRep:
    ittybittyweeny Kates is gorgeous.

And where she lives she is considered a supermodel because Crawley breeds ugly people usually (No offence Kates )

ReputationRep:
    Ok just to prove my point I will get a photo of my friend Vicky just to prove how low my self esteem goes when I'm out with her.
    is she a page 3 model with big boobs? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    cooool. Will you post it later tonight?

ReputationRep:
    ittybittyweeny Kates is gorgeous.

And where she lives she is considered a supermodel because Crawley breeds ugly people usually (No offence Kates )
    hehe - none taken. and thanks sorry if i offended you, but i'm sure you do know that ur pretty u don't need ppl to keep tellin u (i know it's nice when they do tho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    is she a page 3 model with big boobs? :rolleyes:
    Nah she's got smaller boobs than I have. But she spends every week getting massages, getting facials, doing her nails and toenails, working out 2 hours a day, getting a sunbed every week, moaning about how fat she is, eating rabbit food, taking an hour to put her make-up on.

And that's just for college!!!

When I go out, I put a fresh top on, get my bag and go. If i put make up on I put clear mascara on....i'm too lazy to look after myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    cooool. Will you post it later tonight?
    She's out clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    Nah she's got smaller boobs than I have. But she spends every week getting massages, getting facials, doing her nails and toenails, working out 2 hours a day, getting a sunbed every week, moaning about how fat she is, eating rabbit food, taking an hour to put her make-up on.

And that's just for college!!!

When I go out, I put a fresh top on, get my bag and go. If i put make up on I put clear mascara on....i'm too lazy to look after myself
    *cough* that smacks of "let's all appreciate how gorgeous my friend is, but remember - I am naturally beautiful"

ReputationRep:
    hehe - none taken. and thanks sorry if i offended you, but i'm sure you do know that ur pretty u don't need ppl to keep tellin u (i know it's nice when they do tho)
    Yukky yukky crawley hehe

ReputationRep:
    but you said in your first post how you get compliments, you just get attractive in a different way.

lets face it- everyone has a friend prettier then themselves (i go swimming with a tall skinny blonde + she gets all the guys looking at her but it really doesn't bother me)... but everyone has a friend whose uglier too. life is strange...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    *cough* that smacks of "let's all appreciate how gorgeous my
    friend is, but remember - I am naturally beautiful"
    Nyahhh shuttit. I can fish once and while can't i

ReputationRep:
    *cough* that smacks of "let's all appreciate how gorgeous my friend is, but remember - I am naturally beautiful"

is ur mate at college how old is she?
    she must b loaded?

ReputationRep:
    Yukky yukky crawley hehe
    well im outtie in september! yayyyyyyyyyy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    but you said in your first post how you get compliments, you just get attractive in a different way.

lets face it- everyone has a friend prettier then themselves (i go swimming with a tall skinny blonde + she gets all the guys looking at her but it really doesn't bother me)... but everyone has a friend whose uglier too. life is strange...

lou xxx
    Mind you on the plus side, I maybe a size 14...yeah I know I know, she's a size 8.

Now who'dya think has cellulite....?

not me heehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    is ur mate at college how old is she?
    she must b loaded?
    She's 17 and a massage therapy student....which is like clever people beauty...yes it's possible. They do tonnes of biology stuff and relgious stuff

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.